new poll maybe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

astra007

how do you set up a poll or do the mods do it? poll topic: soft beverage coffee or tea or sumthin else. hard beverage: liquor, liquers, wine, beer, ale, hard cider, or non. mj: sativa, indica, hybrid.

astra007 said:
how do you set up a poll or do the mods do it? poll topic: soft beverage coffee or tea or sumthin else. hard beverage: liquor, liquers, wine, beer, ale, hard cider, or non. mj: sativa, indica, hybrid.
astra007 when you first make a new thread if ya stroll down you will see a small box with poll next to it. Check yes and there ya go.

ya im a little baked right now. figured i better ask, thxs man. you up early or a night owl like me? im to stoned to sleep.

i was in the archives and i see that you know about mandela seeds eh? brothers grunt? grat site, should check out aloha seeds in holland

astra007 said:
ya im a little baked right now. figured i better ask, thxs man. you up early or a night owl like me? im to stoned to sleep.
I get up at 3:00 in the morning everyday for some strange reason. :rolleyes:

i worked the graveyard shift fer 23 years so at 3 am my stomach growls..... usually can go to bed around now......... so see ya bye

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I get up at 3:00 in the morning everyday for some strange reason. :rolleyes:

I know why....
So you can wake your ladies up in the mornin and get them ready for there photo shoots everyday. You old Dawg. :p :D

Latest posts

Back