"New Posts" and "Today's Posts" links not working?

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
I have not been here for a bit so I apologize if this has been mentioned or discussed but has anyone else noticed that the "New Posts" and the "Today's Posts" under the Quick Links do not work? Whenever I click them it says there are no new threads even though there are. I love those features because I can see every thread that has been updated since my last visit instead of going through each section. Anyone else having this problem?

-SSF

R

Rosebud

I had a time last month that I couldn't sign in for two days. No one else had the problem. It can drive ya nuts.

I hope it starts working for you Sensi.

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
Hick sent me some advice and when I tried logging on from a different computer these 2 functions worked. Thanks Hick!

-SSF

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
there must've been a glitch in the matrix somewhere.
i couldn't even get on here for a few days. thought it was down then saw 5 pages of new posts when i finally managed to get on.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
kaotik said:
there must've been a glitch in the matrix somewhere.
i couldn't even get on here for a few days. thought it was down then saw 5 pages of new posts when i finally managed to get on.

happened to me one day a week err two back.. I mailed marp' and he said he was logged in at that very moment. Two days later, marp mailed me having the same problem while I was loggged in :confused2:

Music
Reaction score
Art, I see you down there. How the hell are ya bro?

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
SensiStarFan said:
Hick sent me some advice and when I tried logging on from a different computer these 2 functions worked. Thanks Hick!

-SSF

wow..This here is a Brand new pc..and I still cant access ..

todays posts
when I check my Control panel....I have no subscribed threads even though I subscribe to threads every day..

like I said...this site is just going to be this way....atleast it hasnt crashed again and lost all our doccumented work....unfortunatly I feel its comeing...because these little things cant be fixed...so I just chalk it off

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
4u.. what browser are you useing?.. I've found giggle chrome doesn't work as well as firefox

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
I think it came with explorer???..I know someone told me to change ..but not sure how to go about that...I know I miss a lot of good posts...funny is how come other sites dont have same issue and use "V-Bullitin"?..any help would be greatly appriciated

:48:

Latest posts