New Pot Tv Show On Showtime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Columbian Connection

Reaction score
There is a new show on hemp on Showtime called WEEDS. It's kind of like that movie Saving Grace except this woman is a mother trying to get by after her husband dies. It's good to see more shows like this. You know the U.S. Government help make pot illegal by propaganda movies in thirties, now we should do the same but tell the truth in the movies and TV.

Very good point..i have been dying to watch that show but i don't have showtime maybe i can spend about 3 weeks downloading the series on the net. but definitely good idea man i really hope to see more weed in the media..thats probably our best shot at decriminalization.

I watched the first season last year and it was good, I liked it. The second season should be starting this august, it cost 10 bucks a month for showtime so I subscribe during the times my shows air then shut it off...:cool:

hmm maybe i'll do that..i have Tivo too so i can record that show maybe even burn it on dvds

bmello said:
I watched the first season last year and it was good, I liked it. The second season should be starting this august, it cost 10 bucks a month for showtime so I subscribe during the times my shows air then shut it off...:cool:

same as us.....but with this show we were lucky that it was on a regular basic pack channel...

the second season is under works right now.....i can't wait for it :cool:

Yea there has already been a whole first season available on Showtime on Demand you can watch all 10 episodes!

cool i saw a few episodes but i really want to see the whole season!!! it was nasty i really liked it!!

Latest posts

Back