New Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GreenDayGirl said:
Thanks guys..I put them all (almost all) in 5 gallon buckets today and watered them with diluted 15/30/15, is that the right amount of ??? What is the main nute to be after at this stage? They are on 16/8 until they're mature enough to flower. Do I need to worry about males after they're in flower?? Or sooner? I have clones in with them also. :confused:
that's a flowering nutrient gdg, hi in P. What you're looking for is a hi N nute for veg. Qyite some time before you need concern yourself with males, another 4=6 weeks at least.

Thanks Hick..I've got enough "balls" running around my house anyways! I guess i'm back to the store to buy more "N"

Ok, so far this is the best of my clones (the ones I thought I'd killed) I'm going to try LST on this one. Oh yeah and my best bagseed baby too. What a difference a couple of days make. ( i wish they'd grow as fast as my lawn)

april 22.jpg

apri22.jpg

***...mine are six days old and look tiny compaired to ur seedlings on april 14th

The pic on the left is April 6, the middle is April 16 and the onre on the right is today April 22...same plant

apr 6.jpg

april 16.jpg

apri22.jpg

Looking good GreenDayGirl. I love to see progress. Great job.

And because I've been informed that at 11.43 posts a day I have no life, heres todays pics of the same plant and same clone :) oh and heres a picture I took driving down the freeway Sunday, just to prove I do leave my house occasionally

25th.jpg

25.jpg

78728736_247324102_0.jpg

GreenDayGirl said:
And because I've been informed that at 11.43 posts a day I have no life, heres todays pics of the same plant and same clone :) oh and heres a picture I took driving down the freeway Sunday, just to prove I do leave my house occasionally
Whats up GreenDayGirl. Dont feel bad i have no life either but i like it that way. I enjoy coming on this site everyday and posting. Nothing wrong with that at all. By the way your babies are looking great. :D

parkingjoe said:
Thanks pkj! I saved that link to my favorites, I'm going to try it again in a couple of weeks when these clones are ready to flower. By the way...how do you know when they are mature enough to flower??? I know the seedlings are alternating nodes but I took my clones from plants 2 weeks into bud and they already have alternating nodes. Will the God's please tell me???

I'm starting to become very attatched to this plant, hope she's a female so I don't have to execute the poor thing. The other is the same clone about a week or so apart. Just bored and they're starting to grow fast. yea!:D

79497528_249909282_0.jpg

start 1.jpg

27th.jpg

GDG..you can flower the clones whenever you like. Size is your only limitation now.

Really, they can go up to 6 ft, i've got the room. I'm just waiting for the other 5 to catch up with that one (they're close behind) once i got that lighting issue handled. I'm getting a 1000 mh, is that too much? I've got like 20 or so altogether. Moving into a new grow room this week end. Lots of ???? The longer I veg, the bigger the yeild, is that the general rule?? need more smoke!

Hick said:
GDG..you can flower the clones whenever you like. Size is your only limitation now.
I think I'd rather go for a ride with Teddy so long as we steer clear of any bridges near Chappaquidic (whatever) than go hunting with someone who's got bad aim and an itchy trigger finger! ;)

GreenDayGirl yes the longer you veg the bigger the yield. In this case bigger is better. ;)

bigger is better

lol

but brings about its own problems with major humidity probs if all aint right in grow room along with massive watering schedules.

either way good luck gdg

pkj

What should the humidity be at or does it vary by plants and space? Will a humidifier you can buy in the baby dept.from the local Walmart work or is there a different kind??

hey GreenDayGirl...sorry it took me forever to pop in your thread...but the company that was visiting are gone now...so i have more time

looking awesome....and i do hope your attachment to the unknown is a lady for you ;)

and yes those from walmart are fine...and its a dehumidifier you are seeking :)

and i swear i leave the house sometimes too....but i would rather stay home :)

Latest posts

Back