New Puppy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
look what the lady rasta got me,,,p,l,r

(Edited by SmokinMom- Rasta host your pics here on MP rather then photobucket. Thanks ;))

right on, rasta... cute 'lil thing. the missus couldn't take you moping about, no more, eh? ... she knew you needed a close friend about. ;) what's the name?... MJ ? ? ? :hubba:

Hey rasta glad to see ya got yourself a new puppy and boy is he or she cute. ;) Tell lady rasta she did a great job picking out the new family member. :aok:

Right on rasta man a new member of the family how cool is that get to go through the training and all again ;) is it a mini pincer of chuaua :confused:

its a little boy,,,,,,,he's a cheweenie half Mexican and half dashound ,,,,,his name is chewybitems ,,,,,,I usually don’t like little dogs ,,,I like pits ,,,they protect my house ,,,my children ,,,,,well my children are grown and gone ,,,,and I still have one pit to protect the lady Rasta and the house so I quess he will be ok ,,,he is a tough little guy ,,,,but he will have to be to make it ,,,the other two dogs don’t like him ,,,,I think he will be ok ,,,anyway thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,p,l,r

Cool Pup Looks Like It Would Make A Good Squriel Dog.

Latest posts

Back