New room & Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CatFish

Well if you didnt know i had to brake down my room and replace a floor and joist.
so i made a bigger one:) now have a 4 x 6 room. last night a pop some bean,s 3 satori hope i get at least one fem out of the 3 :icon_smile: . and i pop 3 blue dream fem seeds :hubba: will up date .

Bring on yur pics pilgrem this goin be fun watchin ;) Wish ya best friend!!

BWD

:watchplant:

Ill subscribe..but it dont work..so ill fallow along best I can
:48:

Ok here,s some pics new room and seeds in dirt. It,s a 4x6 room with 2 600 watt cool tube,s Squirrel cage fan vented to roof cool air from under house.

Blue dream is some good bud! Like your set up and ill be watching this one.

MHarvest I hope the blue dream lives up to it. and thankyou about the new room:)

And dont Worry about it 4u2 not much happing now just waiting;)

Nice set up and good choice of strains. Im growing both BD and Satori unless you get the short Satori pheno they do grow at the same time great. the speed and height/stretch of both strains are pretty even..Both taKe to training well.. for me Blue Dream yields better.. and is best when taken past 10 weeks..sorry for the ramble, greenest of mojo to you Aloha
Squidy :ciao:

oh yeah!!!! youll love the Blue Dream...Room looks clean bro

:48:

OK just a update got 6 pushing up out of dirt :banana: will post pics by friday.

Ok for all that's looking in. I pop 3 satori and 3 blur dream fem. on the 3/21 all came up i put them in 5 gal pals. under 2 250 watt mh lights in a 4x6 room will up the light too 400 watt in about 1 wks. then up too 600 watt at 2 week hope to stop some of the streach. will post pic,s on fridays :hubba:

Well it's Friday pic day for all us pixel hoes. ok 4 days up not much to look at but here they are.

Yup yup bwd was nice to see all up. DR i hope the blue dream is good heard it was.

Well sorry all if i missed any post or did not rply. but i really dont have a excuse. but am still fighting the termites had to rip a wall out now. and it dont help with me geting in the pipe too much :fly: . but anyways i switch to the 2 600 watt mh lights today all still doing great will pic up date friday

Latest posts

Back