new room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
this room is 4.5' x 8' x8' hi. 2 -600w hps, sunsystem harvest master pro & a 250w cooltube.
then in veg i have 2 -2'-4 bulb t5s & a 4'- 4 bulb t5. room is 1.5' x 6' x 8'hi.

IMG_2424.JPG

IMG_2423.JPG

IMG_2422.JPG

IMG_2420.JPG

i had it put in. also runs my hot tub. then i changed the room and now the panel is in the flower side. lol
the cat wouldnt come out! lol friker

Too bland..needs some COLOR! JK, room looks nice and clean. Now it's time for the fun part :)

room is done! need my paperwork now, hopefully 2 weeks. with no fan sucking threw lights room was 92degs. with all air cooled light running, 78 degs (26), but my humidity is 20-40% how can i keep it in the safe zone? im trying to work out the probs b4 i get running. havin a small heater running in my colder veg room might stabilize the area?
i have 2- 600 air cooled & a 250 hps non cooled. in veg room i have 2 2ft 4 bulb t5 ho

IMG_2463.JPG

IMG_2460.JPG

IMG_2459.JPG

Gonna be fun to watch you grow in there. You got a nice clean setup and nice space. Do you know what strains are up first?

snowdawg x querkle, pree 98 bubba bx, trainwreck, royal purple kush, i think, the last might change.....

well things are under way:watchplant: i have the babies going, the pre 98, querkle x snowdawg, a mystery plant & trainwreck. im dialing things in so a couple small issues but they will work out. i started with 1 2' 4 bulb hot5, then 2 of them. once the first round got going, started some purple berry bx & some double sour kush ( these are under 1 t5)
the pre 98 & others are under a 250 w mh. i have 2 seperate temp controlled rooms that im trying to dial in. so temps, rh, & venting are hard to figure out untill i get the flower room going. my rooms arent big enough for ac. dehumidifiers & fans and me. so ill see what happens in a month when i flip first round. till then heres the room

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

Latest posts

Back