Advertise On Marijuana Passion

New Room

BigJer

BigJer
Reaction score
So after 12 days I am still waiting on my Trolmaster stuff. I used to love eBay but ***? It's been 12 days and some of the stuff has not been shipped yet. This Covid shipping excuse ** is getting old quick. On a second note however, Walmart has wall mount 16" fans for $21 with remote and pulse option for varying fan speeds to be more like the wind. Throwing that out there.
I also have to change the direction of the lights because of cool spots in the coverage. The room itself during CO2 dosing gets up to 86 degrees and 70% humidity. As the summer progresses I will come up with a simple cooler/chiller to keep it temp ideal as it gets warmer.

BigJer

BigJer
Reaction score
So I hate all forms of package delivery methods!! 3 FN weeks for the monitor system and still not here. Had to turn my lights 90 degrees to get better coverage. 23 of 28 have flowered now. I can't believe the amount of growth I am getting. I know it's the room, it has made it sooooo much easier.

Attachments

BigJer

BigJer
Reaction score
Well 12 male plants:confused: Anyway I received, FINALLY, the Trolmaster Hydro X system. I also got the CO2, temp, High water, Humidity, Smoke Detectors and Light sensor along with 3 programable outlets. Set up was pretty easy. I tested the CO2 outside and it was just under 900 PPM in the outside air. I hope this extra 400 PPM pays off. Getting close to the end right now and will put up some final pics and thoughts up.

BigJer

BigJer
Reaction score
All done except the final sealing. So far I am impressed with the new system. Mounted the sensors at the exhaust end of the tent up high so to hopefully be more accurate. CO2 works like a champ. I set to 1300ppm and holds it around 1250. The weird thing about the set up is whether or not you use the light control option it still needs to be set up on Line 1 or you will get a flashing sun alarm just set it to your present light schedule and all is fine. I am/was a electronics tech, marine electrical systems, elec anyway I understand the lighting bolt in many forms. That being said I am a leeeetle anal about wiring and no pot doesn't help.

Attachments

Latest posts