new seed run.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
OK yall... I've had a lot of good things going and some bad.

I mentioned to a few friends that our three room grow was moved. Well it was moved back to the original location and then was finally broken up due to threats from my partners (now ex) wife. Long a $$ story but she really cut her nose off to spite her face. We had just upgraded all the gear and got it tuned to make it easy. I think I will be sticking with water instead of soil although we did have several soil plants starting to pull just over 9 ounces (pre98) each under 400s. *before we upgraded to 1ks*

I have given one of my prostate cancer patients enough gear and a mom to get him learning and now it's time for a seed run.

I don't have access to any cuts in my area so this run will be long and a pain. I am digging through the seed vault and trying to decide how many and what I want to go with.

I will update here with some strains to ask if any of you have had good/bad experience with them as I have been running cuts a long time.

ohh...and YES I am flying SOLO this time. I learned my dam lesson after now TWO close calls.

stay tuned, it won't be anything crazy but I am very excited to say the least!!:vap-bobby_on_the_be

Last edited:
I am staying tuned and looking forward to it! Glad you are back growing solo.

Hey rose, thanks for looking. :giggle:

** I just spent 15 minutes typing this out but it timed me out dangit**

Stuff I have been wanting to try-

midnight oil-, DM?- and DHxAk-47xNW? Don't know amounts,still taped up.

Chem night f6- #16

Tcvg 09 sh**-#1

cookie monster ft jaws -#8

Blueberry blast x bpu-#7
Pure afghan in DNA package -#10

Dutch dragon x PD #3

I still have some pre-98 bubba crosses that i dusted with some dif males. I have some pics of the boys somewhere either here or the other place. I haven't gotten to some but I'd like to this run.

I'm going to do more detailed journals when i start. I have gotten sloppy before because i had so much going on but I'm going to stay focused from pics of seeds to finished and reports. I mistook a grower on one strain and look forward to redoing it one day and try and do it all right.

OK these are some others i have-

Bbogxtsd- #5

Bubba kush x the white -#9

Pre 98 bk x mango kush- 2 phenos-#bunch

C-99 x mango kush xpre-98 bk-# bunch

the rest was gifted out.

if you know anything about some of these beans or have tried them let me know please. I'm trying to get a starting point.

if you'd like to see anything tried let me know!

Thank youuuuuuuuu!

:D:bongrips:

Who wants to know how to.make a vaporizer out of a test tube :p

C-99 x mango kush xpre-98 bk-# bunch

^ That looks / sounds good man. :aok:

I know nearly nothing about any of the strains you posted good sir. Wish I could give my $0.02 on it though

** I just spent 15 minutes typing this out but it timed me out dangit**

I think if you check the keep me logged in box on the sign in page it won't time you out.

Tcvg 09 sh**-#1

Bubba kush x the white -#9

I heard of TCVG's Sh*t #1 but never ran it. The BK x the white sounds nice.

Good luck and green mojo.

too much crap ;)
is that TCVG's **** mix 09
**** on a stick
**** outta luck
or **** happens? (seems our friend had an affection for **** :D)

i only ran the **** mix.. found a beautiful purple plant from it. but it's a random mix of plants he bred that season. crapshoot.

only thing i can recongize (if that's even what it is)
good luck man
:)

DGF and I had the same thought on the c99 x mango Kush x pre98 BK :) that just sounds like it would be really good. I would like to have a taste of that one :D

:postpicsworthless: LOL!

I ran TCVGs Skerry.... Had some herms unfortunately. The dried bud was good though.

Good luck with the grow TOA!

those blueberry blast x bpu are mine...what do you want to know?

what is BPU, umbra?
they caught my eye from the list.. almost grabbed a pack of snows BB's (blueberry sativa, what's not to like?)
but stuck on what bpu is.

hey k,

the bpu is a 1 off pack of seeds from bodhi= blackberry kush x purple chitrali x ubekistani hash plant

Reactions: TOA
I have yet to try any of them. I have only have a few umbra (little glass vial) but what were the phenos like? Have you grown the cross?

Thank you :D

ToA yes I have grown them out. As with any F1 of poly hybrid x poly hybrid there are a wide range of phenols. It was not meant to be a true breeding cross, but 1 for finding a keeper to clone. With that said, expect color from bright purple to a pastel pink, yield is on the heavy side, with dense tight buds. Smells will be fruity and berry like. 8 to 10 weeks. Not really the bubblegum taste of the riotberry og x bpu that you grew out of mine, much more unique...you will see what I mean when you grow them out

Reactions: TOA
I vote some of them too lol

OK anybody else know anything phenotypes variations of phenod or growth* patterns etc with any of these other crosses that I listed other than the stuff that I made? Thank you I am going to be dropping these as soon as I get some more rapid rooters.

once again thank you everyone:)

the bbog [blueberry og ] is Inky's, I have grown it. tends to bush, but mostly looks and grows like an og. the bubba x the white is Magills' that were given out as freebies at cannazon. mostly super frosty bubba.

Latest posts

Back