new set-up, same ol' strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 87716
It's always fun to see what friends can do with a couple clones:hubba: This was from my grape ape mom, DWC, Whole fox farm line with the pretty little crystals and all:rolleyes: ...plus vegan compost tea, cal/mag boost, H202, and I believe sugar daddy. dude done great...he let it go so long his girl wont even smoke it cause it knocks her out:p...may have gotton some votes for bud-of-month but if I won't vote for myself so I certainly can't put up someone elses goodies now could I:)

:huh: makes me sooooo jealous. nice lookin bud. makes me drool. thur 7wk mark then soon to flush & axe cant wait. buds for christmas. so are you gettin rid of ur drowning lady? if not maybe give a good trim & reveg.:D

docfishwrinkle said:
:huh: makes me sooooo jealous. nice lookin bud. makes me drool. thur 7wk mark then soon to flush & axe cant wait. buds for christmas. so are you gettin rid of ur drowning lady? if not maybe give a good trim & reveg.:D
she's gone..chopped her and stuck her in a box whole

docfishwrinkle said:
gonna make 1st batch of coco hash?:laugh:
somethin, hash, brownies, or maybe i'll just grind it up and use it to deodorize my shoes:rolleyes:

i'll have her! hell i'd smoke anything right now!

That grape ape does look absolutely delicious tho :p

CONGRATS on the harvest lyfr. :aok: Gotta love those frosty buds. :hubba:

docfishwrinkle said:
nice pull! whenn u doin 2nd stage harvest?
I'm guessing about a week. It made a huge diff in the FFOF i just harvested...and thank you. I'l give the final weight of each stage. I didn't even bother weighin the soil side by side, I think it was about 1 oz:eek: . looks like the bucket will bring a bit more:hubba:

the harvest sure looks sweet, lyfr

Those nugs look excellent:aok:

Latest posts

Back