new setup attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah take some pics for sure. Do you have a fan blowing on them? I have found if you use one fan to blow on them, and another fan to exhaust the heat you can keep temps down easier....

hello everyone it has been a while since i last updated cause i was giveing up so i trashed the two little sprouts and just kept the three older ones..
i have all three still and i am very pleased with the progress since i have left them alone. i will let the pics do all the talking....

ok now i will talk about the pics and the progress... i am very happy with what is going on i am very confused about something.
in the pis of the branches if u look real close at the nodes there are some leaves growing out of the node where i thought the flower came out.. at the node i see the little hair looking things that i have seen in other post on this site they are not showing alternateing nodes yet so i don't think it is beging to flower but it sure looks like it... the light cycle is on 24\0 but i have read that MJ can automatically flower in some cases.... can someone pls explain to me what is going on.. if they are pre-flowering do i need to switch the light cycle to 12\12 and see what happens.. they are not very bigbut they are about 2 months old so it mayb possible.. i don't care how much i get i just want to finish this grow.. pls help me and if posible show me some good pics of what a female plant looks like when beging to flower... and how to tell when they r....

100_0914.JPG

100_0916.JPG

100_0918.JPG

100_0921.JPG

100_0924.JPG

100_0926.JPG

new.JPG

100_0917.JPG

100_0909.JPG

100_0913.JPG

hey bro your looking good. as for your area you thought were flowers after every fan leaf above it will be new growth that is where you would take a clone if you wanted. also the hairs your talking about i couldnt see yet but it might be there. at this stage they are called preflowers. which will tell you sex before you decide to flower. both alternating nodes or preflowers are a sign of sexual maturity. for instance my white widows out of 6 i grew they all grew to be about 4 feet tall and only one had alternating nodes though they all had preflowers by 4 weeks. you are looking good though also one thing is how big are your pots they are looking droopy but that could be anything. or could be rootbound . keep growing man

Whats going on stoner420. May i say your young ladies are looking great. Atleast i hope they are young ladies. Are the hair looking things you are seeing white or green because your plants will get these two pointy looking things coming out by the nodes. The only plant that i can think of that flowers on 24/7 light would be Lowryder. Here ya go my friend. A pic of female and male pre flowers. ;)

kinds.jpg

ok thanks guys for the help and the pics .. i am getting what is going on now i understand what i am seeing know thank you very much for the help and i hope to have them in flower the next time we talk.... one more question if they do not get alternating nodes how will i know when to force flower cause that is what my intentions are.. i just want to see some buds on these wounderful ladies..... i have some chronic i got from a friend i am wanting to grow next so i want to finish these and get this awesome bud growing ..... so pls let me know when i can start to force flower to get them harvested as soon as possible..............

technically you can go 12\12 from the start but you will lose potency and yield if forced early. best to wait for either alt nodes or preflowers either of which is a sign of sexual maturity​

hey all i have desided to do some lst to get some light to the lower part of the plants... i hope i did it right i just tied the tops down at a 90 degree angle ( not all at once) they have started to grow back towards the light... i was just wondering if i did it right or do i tie the fan leaves down instead... Also i am wanting to top them also will this slow growth dramaticly .. also if this will slow growth too much can i go ahead and flower i am afraid i will not have enough room if i end up with three females ..... how much will it affect the potency i am not worried about yield just potency....... any help is appreciated greatly.... heres what i have done

100_0936.JPG

100_0937.JPG

100_0938.JPG

100_0939.JPG

100_0941.JPG

potency should not be affected as long as you take care of it once it is in flower. nothing but lst. if you want to top it it will stunt growth but will also delay preflowers i think.about lst you tie down the geowth tips not fan leaves you did it right. ill show you a pic tomorrrow of my trained plant its about 10inches tall but is 18inches by 18 inches and still veggin for 5 more days until i chop chop my plants in the flower room

Whats going on stoner420. May i say your babies are looking great mang. Like LTG said you are doing your LST right. Can't wait to see them babies in flower. ;)

hey guys sorry i have been away for a while i am putting them into flower today but still one question i know i need soft white bulbs for flower but will it hurt to boost the lumens up with mayb one cool white if not i will just pack the little box with soft whites plans are to have about 8000 lumens in my 1.5 sqft box so that meets the requirments of the 6000 lumens per sqft for flower so if someone could help me with this i will have the girls in flower.......

stoner 420 said:
hey guys sorry i have been away for a while i am putting them into flower today but still one question i know i need soft white bulbs for flower but will it hurt to boost the lumens up with mayb one cool white if not i will just pack the little box with soft whites plans are to have about 8000 lumens in my 1.5 sqft box so that meets the requirments of the 6000 lumens per sqft for flower so if someone could help me with this i will have the girls in flower.......
Whats going on stoner420. Glad to see your still around my friend. Yes you can stick the other light in there. I don't see why it would be a problem. The more lumens the better. ;)

hello everyone i have been gone awhile but i am back to telll u what has happened... since i was last here i have put the girls into 12\12 to promote flower i have also rearranged the lights now i have 10,000 lumens in 1.5 sqft.. the girls have been in flower for a week and they have showed there sex already i had two females and one male i CHOPED him last night ....... there was a big difference in them i could tell right away which was which after the great advice and pics you all gave.... so here are some pics of the two females ( shorty and christmas ) christmas reminds me of charlie browns christmas tree lol i took her off the lst when i transplanted and she staightened up so now i have one lst and one normal ........ pls tell me what you all think of my grow my first grow at that...... also i thought i would add a pic of my 7 mth old pitbull ( staffordshire terrier) he is huge he is about 62 lbs and is a bigole baby plays with the kids very well to still be a pup just thought i would show him to yall he is also my avatar but he was 8 weeks then.... thanks for the help and hope everyone is haveing a good 2007........

hey stoner .. u used all CFL's right ???

sorry my computer screwed up so i had to shut it down and try again and BSK yes i have only used cfls and plan to flower with 10,000 lumens of clfs... so here are the pics

100_0961.JPG

100_0962.JPG

100_0963.JPG

100_0964.JPG

100_0965.JPG

flower christmas.JPG

flower shorty.JPG

100_0777.JPG

They are looking good stoner420. In a few weeks them ladies gonna have some buds forming for ya. Your doing a great job mang keep it up.

hey guys and gals me and the wifey r very happy with what we have accomplished with the girls after all the stress we put them through we still had two out of three that are ladies ... they r now our babies and we love them.. they r beautiful and starting to flower now ..... so enough jabber about the ladies let me show yall the progress we have made .....

Sorry My Computer Sucks

ok some details the girls have about 20 to 25 budsites on them and i think with 10,000 lumens of light they will be pretty descent sized buds i figure if i can get each bud to weight atleast one gram thats almost an ounce per plant but n-e-way .. i need some help on the N-P-K rating for the girls in flower .. what would be a good bloom booster that i might b able to find at a local store or maybe even make myself like organics, composts stuff like that ......... hey thanks for letting me show u my ladies and talk to yall any advice as you know is greatly appreciated and we always take the advice even the critisism ..... so let us know what yall think ..........

100_0971.JPG

100_0973.JPG

100_0974.JPG

100_0975.JPG

100_0980.JPG

hey everyone i just have a question can i crush up egg shells and chop up potato skins and put it in the soil to add some nutrients for flower...... oh yeah i have been useing all purpose MG ferts for veg and i am wondering what would be good i know i need fox farms but the closest place i can get it is an hour and a half and i just don't have the time to go right now so is there any MG stuff that will work for now until i can get up there for fox farms stuff..... or maybe some stuff around the house i can chop it up and add to the soil for the stuff the girls need for juicy buds....

Latest posts

Back