New setup for autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenFamTree

Reaction score
Ok, im new to this forum so i hope this works. Ok first off is im an exgrower but quit after prison sen. I was in a car wreck before xmas in 07. I was put on heavy pain meds and came a long way since and have rediscovered my passion for growing and the use of it medically.
Heres how i started out..i have a 4ft by 2ft grow tent1200w full spec led light, purchased autoflower seeds of White Widow and had orignally started out planing to use dwc bubble buckets but instead opted for using soil with ProMix HP. Well, things came up and have to go in the hospital for surgery so im forced to leave it to b done by the wife. Ive gone with 3 plants. Being autos i got lucky chooseing the route i decided on going. My main question is about my Earth Juice Big bloomin guano i purchased. I know it can still be used but thats my question. If i was to premix the nutes per gallon of spring water what wld be the recomended amount to add per gallon?? From what ive read it is not really recomended but my wife is not exactly the farmer i used to b. My soil is at 6.8 ph currently and is a little on the high side but im officialy out of time. Is there any advise on getting things together in order to make things easy on her because she works in managment in a nurseing home so shes got enough to worry abt

I don't know the ratio for those nutrients. I use GH 3 Part and for grow it is 5cc of Bloom, 10cc of Micro and 15 cc of Grow per gallon. Don't the nutrients have something on their labels to tell you the ratio?

If you get the ratio figured out you could mix up a huge batch of it and ph it to 6.5. Your wife might still need to check the ph of the mix every now and then and adjust accordingly with ph up and down. Good luck. How long will you be out of commision? If it is a week or less you most likely won't need to check the ph on the nutrient mix.

Latest posts

Back