New Thoughts on Smoking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

Hey Yall, I'm sitting here listening to the Wallflowers, that song one head light, anyway i was thinking while i was hitin this bong, That thread alot of us had replyed to about smoking with other people.. In all I want someone who isn't afraid to take the toke we all know we want, I want someone who smokes like they are alone... for the most part someone i can sit and just chill with.. we don't even have to talk but someone i can be with.... Isn't that alot of us want a totally mellow far out smoke? and all this worry about what method to pass and how to hit it.. is stressfull and it keeps you shallow cos your worried about what other people would think when your being just you.... If we have to pack a few extra bowls who cares.. ya know just come sit down and relax be you... be chill.... No someone is gonna read this and be like.. well i would be pissed if someone did that during like a smoke session with my weed... but i mean you'd have to be close enough with someone to smoke like that cos some people just are in it.. to do it... The rest of us are in it to get High... to feel the way we fill and just being with someone is the most amazing feeling you could ever have, it's an experiance waiting to be capitvated. i guess what i'm trying to say is just be you.. and they'll love you all the same. Uh i think thats all i have to say on the subject..
If i think of anything else i'll start a new thread on some other subject

Yeah bro I hear you man. It is very hard to find people like that that you can be totally relaxed and they are the same way and you could just chill in a room and just blaze, not even talking, but still on the same level as you are....I used to know someone like that but not anymore...still on the search...:goodposting::48:

yeah man in an age where everything is fast from food to phones...i have often wanted to be out..live in the woods grow my own...maybe have a few pals..wish other people wanted the same..my favorite thing is how when smoking how 2 people can both see a situation and without speaking know they thought the same thing..and leave it...this is a gained character the pot gives you..i seldom see it outside of smoking..its like the bond between mother and infant

<---- i guess that means im accomplishing my stoner duty! where am i again?

dude are you on X?
or just really stoned.
I mean i agree with you toatlly, but you seem high as hell.

pranicfever said:
Hey Yall, I'm sitting here listening to the Wallflowers, that song one head light, anyway i was thinking while i was hitin this bong, That thread alot of us had replyed to about smoking with other people.. In all I want someone who isn't afraid to take the toke we all know we want, I want someone who smokes like they are alone... for the most part someone i can sit and just chill with.. we don't even have to talk but someone i can be with.... Isn't that alot of us want a totally mellow far out smoke? and all this worry about what method to pass and how to hit it.. is stressfull and it keeps you shallow cos your worried about what other people would think when your being just you.... If we have to pack a few extra bowls who cares.. ya know just come sit down and relax be you... be chill.... No someone is gonna read this and be like.. well i would be pissed if someone did that during like a smoke session with my weed... but i mean you'd have to be close enough with someone to smoke like that cos some people just are in it.. to do it... The rest of us are in it to get High... to feel the way we fill and just being with someone is the most amazing feeling you could ever have, it's an experiance waiting to be capitvated. i guess what i'm trying to say is just be you.. and they'll love you all the same. Uh i think thats all i have to say on the subject..
If i think of anything else i'll start a new thread on some other subject

i smoked some really good bud..it kinda smelled like pepper..so smooth though

Latest posts

Back