New to growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1598309442441808288626162606421.jpg

Found this product on Amazon. Seems to be working really well. Had spider mites when the plant was small. This seemed to take care of the issue if used every other day for a week or 2

Appears to be an all natural spray , I wanted to be sure it was a safe product. (could make something like it on your own next time save some cash.
Why Trifecta Crop Control:
  • Ready to Use Multi-Purpose Spray Prevents and Cures Mildew, Mold, and Pests
  • Designed specifically for medical and legal recreational cannabis cultivators
  • Totally safe for people, workers, and plants – 100% Non-Toxic
  • Proudly made in the United States of America
  • Approved for use in California, Oregon, Colorado, Maine, Washington, Michigan
  • Scientifically engineered with unique Nano-Technology for maximum results
  • Product will TEST CLEAN for pesticides under state regulations using Trifecta Crop Control
  • Effective for indoor, outdoor and greenhouse application
  • No residue on plant 48 hours after application
  • Trifecta Crop Control is exempt from registration with the US EPA under FIFRA 25(b) Regulations
Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.22%, Clove Oil 0.16%, Garlic Oil 0.14%, Peppermint Oil 0.06%, Corn Oil 0.05%, Geraniol 0.05%, Citric Acid 0.03%, Rosemary Oil 0.03%

Appearance: Clear Yellow Viscosity: Water pH: 9.5-10.5 Biodegradability: 98.98%

Inert Ingredients: 99.26% Filtered Water, Soap, Isopropyl Alcohol, Vinegar

Total………………100%

Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use is a pre-mixed (already diluted) multi-purpose insecticide, fungicide, and miticide designed for treating and preventing problem mites, powdery mildew, botrytis and other pests and fungal/mildew issues.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use with an atomizer, misting system, or other spraying apparatus. Thoroughly wet the plants until foliage is dripping including the under side of the leaves and the surface of the growing medium. Crop Control should be applied every there day up to 3 times per week until infestation is controlled. Apply Crop Control at the end of a light cycle or just before dusk to prevent foliar damage.

*Test spray a few leaves prior full application.

Just remember at next Just before lights out in tent on plants
Looking good.

So what appears to be white stuff on the leaves is only the spray reflecting the light correct?

I would not use that trifecta in flower due to the isopropyl alcohol:D

2b2s
I agree the only time I ever use ISO is when the Mites are winning in flower. and even then I use a very small amount to water and and other additives.

Have to be very careful you don't screw with the trichomes
.....The alcohol WOULD dissolve some of the THC, more so on the trichomes, however, evaporation would occur quickly, leaving the thc behind on the buds (Just as it does with making oil and so on), though probably in a less stable condition, still consumable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there my fellow cultivator,it's been a while since I wrapped up my last grow here.i love everything about the cultivation of cannabis and the talk of the girls.welcome to our humble abode bro, I will be starting a new thread,grow.8 girls under 1200 watts hps after a nine week veg.will be scrogging ofcourse.stop in and don't hesitate to ask any questions, this is how we learn.well I afto smoke and wake up.happy growing to all y'all

There is a safe and effective method to kill mites in flower that does mot involve iso, it is ammonia:D
I believe I saw you just posted that within the last few days yes?
Can you post it again so I can write it down My mind is shot LOL
Thanks
Does the ammonia smell evap/completely? Or is wash needed

Ammonia is nitrogen, so not only are you killng mites you are also foiliar feeding them a small nitrogen boost as well.

1tsp dish soap 3 tsp ammonia 1 gal water:D

2b2s
Thanks Much
Sounds like you have been grower longer than most , you have used this method and is tried and true Correct? Are you doing a wash after harvest before hanging to dry?
Just making sure, I have seen too many times where people post info without really doing it before.

I don't know you yet but I will, Nice to meet you Brother,
Image result for Farmers Shaking Hands

Resized_20200901_191847_736133794800848.jpeg

Alright everyone my plant has been doing great ( new growth, stretching) hoever we have a deficiency with some yellowing on the leaves. Can anyone help identify the problem and offer a solution please? And thank you.

it certainly looks like a deficiency, most likely nitrogen or magnesium...that soil looks pretty dry too

Check your PH. Needs to be between 6.5 and 6.8 for soil. looks like you need some Nitrogen.

Latest posts

Back