New to LED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After getting over the sticker shock, buying LED's changed the face of the game for me.What a diffrence in yield, quality and compactness of the buds. I will never look back. However as I said, if you get one, get a good reputable brand full spectrum one, start saving your pennies because they are not cheap.

100caba20fae06841e5b0ff0782367fe.jpg

@BlowinOnFire420 , welcome aboard. I like you am a newbe here, last week was my inauguration. I"m still learning my way around and so far I haven't gotten into any trouble for wrong doing.

Take care my friend and I hope to see some of your upcoming posts.

Never bring attention to yourself , I always hide in the back from the Mods
Never sit in the front of the room unless you are pretty

I bought a few of the Original Mars LED in Burple before they went white. The 1600 units weighed over 40 pounds .
They grew good weed but the cost and the Diodes used were cheap and burned out a lot
Pian in the asss to switch the burned ones out and shipping back to China for free repair took to long.
Live and learn/
The new Mars seem to be much more dependable now.
I eneded up building my own lights from Samsung chips on Quantum Boards and drivers to power them.
WORK GREAT

Had a Beautifully Hot 26 yr old teaching an electronics course in college and that is all we did all day.
A group of young men watching her all day was fun. She quite the first year and got married.
Man now that I think back she was downright Gorgeous.

I bought a few of the Original Mars LED in Burple before they went white. The 1600 units weighed over 40 pounds .
They grew good weed but the cost and the Diodes used were cheap and burned out a lot
Pian in the asss to switch the burned ones out and shipping back to China for free repair took to long.
Live and learn/
The new Mars seem to be much more dependable now.
I eneded up building my own lights from Samsung chips on Quantum Boards and drivers to power them.
WORK GREAT
Just about every light maker seems to be using the Samsung diodes and supporting electronics these days. The differences are mostly about price and shape and heat dissipation.

Just about every light maker seems to be using the Samsung diodes and supporting electronics these days. The differences are mostly about price and shape and heat dissipation.
I remember when I 1st got into the LEDs there were places to buy the Diodes
They were graded top shelf ones and lower shelf ones
The top shelfs were worth more and lasted longer,

Latest posts

Back