New to Marijuana Passion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtHomeGrown

Reaction score
Morning, just signed up to this site to have a look see.

Currently have 4 Kosher Kush plants in a 4 x 4 tent. Hydroponic constant drip DIY Buckets that I have been using for many years.
Using Advanced Nutrients in RO water.
Lighting provided by HLG 550 quantum board.
Exhaust system vortex 325 cfm variable speed with 6 inch Black Ops filter.
Intake fan 6 inch 300 cfm variable speed with 4 inch black op filter. (not a speck of dust on inside of tent).
Small 50 litre reservoir outside tent, with two air pumps with good surface bubble action.

I grow from seed.
75354915_2365207333739176_2834660788814217216_n.jpg

They Just entered third week of flower.

This pic is not the third week of flower this is 12 days after seedlings, but since lights are out posted an older shot that kind of shows set up.

This pic is not the third week of flower this is 12 days after seedlings, but since lights are out posted an older shot that kind of shows set up.

Nice to meet U too !-- I'm down here in the free state of Texas -- Where the legal plant count is ?-- OK so they still hunt us but I've heard weed is legal in some states ?-- Not so much around here !-- I like your set up because I'm a cloner and a water farmer too -- Right now the beach house is up for sale so I'm in East Texas helping the Nephew get up and running while I wait for my new place -- Been busy vegging and sexing -- Start my new grow off with a harem in place !-- I run a 4 part rotation of 60 day finishers !
I don't really have any genetics left that I bought -- I grow what I've got from friends here or bred from that stock !-- They don't have fancy names but they got the bloodlines --

HAHAHAHAHAHa Keef. Been to Texas a number of times, great state greater people.
I'm from the Great White North were back home last night they managed 30 cm of snow.
Blood lines highly important, once ya have that good to go with the proper set-up.
Started growing weed 40 yrs ago. Pretty much stuck with the same setup but did try coco and wasn't impressed for whatever reason.
This my first crop of the year, I usually do three in a row with 4 plants starting in late August when the weather begins to cool.

Looks like a solid setup. How long have you had the hlg light? Impressions? Id like to check out your bucket setup.

Latest posts

Back