New to SCROG and need a little help.

OneMarty

Reaction score
I have a 2 X 2 Grow tent with two plants, and a 2 X 4 Tent with 3 plants. I've grown about 10 gardens or so now and have learned a lot. Even did one Hydro Grow, which I really didn't care for but the bud turned out well. I live in a state where it is still completely illegal, so I only have a small little private grow in a small bedroom. My question is, I'm starting my first attempt at SCROGING, and have a screen about 16" from the floor in both my tents. These 5 plants are all Acapulco Gold Fems. I topped them a couple inch's below the screen but the plants are just about entering the screen. When I topped the plants that turns one main stalk into two, DO I FEED BOTH THESEE MAIN STALKS THROUGH ONE SQUAR ON THE SCREEN, OR THROUGH SEPERATE SQUARS?

Lesso

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Separate. Let them grow up a few inches above then Keep tucking under every few days until your screen is 50 to 75 pct full

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Once your plants grow a bit more it will become more apparent how to fill in the screen. I usually try to fill my screen prior to turning on 12/12 to get maximum canopy so to not waste any space in my 2x4 tents.