New to the Community

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhioDood

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the forums. I'm 19 years old and have only been smoking weed for 6 months, and it has been the best 6 months of my life. I am obsessed. I'm researching how to grow right now, and I hope to start that up soon. This is now my favorite website, and I'm extremely happy to be apart. I'm obviously from Ohio, and I go to school in Pennsylvania.

My favorite thing to smoke out of is my one-hitter. That thing tears me up.

I admire a lot of the people on this board, ldylunatic's pics get me incredibly excited. I also think it's extremely cool how there are a lot of married couples on here that grow together.

Once again, I'm very happy to be a member here. Hope to speak with you all. :)

signs114.gif
Welcome to MP. Lot's of great people over here with lot's of info. Hope to see ya around the forum.
signs120.gif

Whats up Ohiodood. Orig. from Pa. Myself. Man you Ohio boys had some great herb.

Look forward to your posts. :D

Thanks everyone, like I said, I'm very happy I found this site and to be apart of it. I love these forums.

Yeah Mutt, the bud here is good, but I really have nothing to compare to seeing as how I've only been smoking for 6 months and it's all been Ohio and PA stuff, and the PA stuff was middies so.

damn Dood .....i got honorable mention in your intro....can you say....blushing like a fiend :eek:

thanks for the compliments....and i must again give extreme kudos to the hubby who is the chief gardener and i am the chief follower of orders ;)

Welcome to MP and enjoy
LL

LdyLunatic said:
damn Dood .....i got honorable mention in your intro....can you say....blushing like a fiend :eek:

thanks for the compliments....and i must again give extreme kudos to the hubby who is the chief gardener and i am the chief follower of orders ;)

Welcome to MP and enjoy
LL

Haha! Well, you definitely deserve honorable mention with the pictures of your plants that you share with everyone. The plants are absolutely gorgeous. Don't be modest, I'm sure your husband would say that you are the one to compliment, but obviously I'd like to compliment him, as well. You two make a great team!

P.S. Thanks for the welcome :)

Latest posts

Back