New to the forum &..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuey

Reaction score
Just wonted to introduce myself. Long time grower/breeder and have been on-line for a few years now; just looking for a new place to chill & chat about Cannabis & growing. So I say hello & thus far, I am enjoying the forums look & it's layout.

Love growing/breeding/smoking Indica/Sativa Hybrids most but enjoy them all in their own right. Hydroponic, Soil less and Soil. Indoor & Out. I just enjoy growing.

I look forward to see what I can learn or help with.

Well thank's, nice to meet you also.

Whats up Stuey.
00000009.gif
to MP. Hope to see ya around in the forums.
00000002.gif

Glad to meet ya. Look forward to seein you around the forum. :D

A hardy welcome from me to you.
This is a nice forum.
Fairly mellow with occasional outbreaks of
weirdness. Just enough to be amusing.

See you arounf the forum.

Cheers

Stuey said:
Thank's for the welcome everyone.
Hydroponics? Did I hear someone say Hydroponics?

Hahahaha. Good to meetcha man! You're going to love it here! I've been growing weed since Giraffes were only as tall as a dog! I love Hydro man. Tell us about your last grow!

Stoney Bud said:
Hydroponics? Did I hear someone say Hydroponics?

Hahahaha. Good to meetcha man! You're going to love it here! I've been growing weed since Giraffes were only as tall as a dog! I love Hydro man. Tell us about your last grow!

Hello Stoney Bud, I run a preputial harvest so I pretty much always have plants growing. Seeds, clones, moms, veg, flower stages are usually all in full swing.

Last grow, hehe just pulled down some NYCD (Soma) and one of my own crosses just about 5 mins ago well 15 with some trim time :) NYCD was 2 1/2 oz off a 3 foot tall clone in a 3 gallon bucket. I'd say good oz+ dry weight. My own cross is of a very special strain I have been growing for years with a mix of AK-47 x G-13 x NL's x Blue berry. Also grown in a 3 gal bucket, 4 foot tall yeilded 2 oz or a tad more. Grown under a 1000 watt HPS in a closet in a soil-less mix.

I currently have 2 other strains I crossed due for the chop in a few weeks AK-47 x k2 and Cali-o x Sk#1. I also have Blue berry, AK-47, NL x WYD, Rheindgold, Sweet Tooth #3 and Maui wawi x Sweet Tooth #4 in veg (seedlings/un sexed) in veg.

I have many clones in both rooting and in veg.

I like clones for many reasons but about 4 times a year I start new seeds and strains for future genetics, crosses and grows.

I use DWC medium less systems mainly but I also use EB & Flo and hand feed in soil less mixes. I prefer hydroponic nutrients & additives to feed with but I use several types of ferts through out a plants life for best outcome for health and yeild.

I grow indoor in 3 different rooms 1 for veg, 1 for flowering & 1 for seeding. I also grow out doors during the season. Cannabis as well as fruit and veggies.

Don't know what else to tell regarding my grow..

Latest posts

Back