new to the game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nike.austin

Reaction score
man im new to all this shit. ive just planted some shit in my backyard. there used to be a garden where the seeds are now. buts thats all ive done to it. can anyone just give me some good pointers on what to do for growin outdoors and shit. Im 16 so i need to keep it more descrete then usual. Like anythin yall can tell me would be a major help. Someone like ganjaguru or somebody that really knows what their talkin about. thx to anyone that replies to this. and maybe wit someones right set of information i can send yall some pics. get back at me.

-austin

You need to READ..the "Users Guidelines" would be a good place to start..

If you use BitTorrent or Limewire you can download some great 700mb movies that are veryyyy informative and complete for growing in and outdoors. Some of these videos are like an hour long and are very professional and good quality. If you don't have access to these programs I can send two excellent videos to you over AOL Instant Messenger (CerealBars).

1. Making Hash (17mb MPEG)
2. Selecting & Creating a Growroom / All details for the grow-process from nutrients and lighting to harvesting and curing. (270mb MPEG)

RossAlexander said:
If you use BitTorrent or Limewire you can download some great 700mb movies that are veryyyy informative and complete for growing in and outdoors. Some of these videos are like an hour long and are very professional and good quality. If you don't have access to these programs I can send two excellent videos to you over AOL Instant Messenger (CerealBars).

1. Making Hash (17mb MPEG)
2. Selecting & Creating a Growroom / All details for the grow-process from nutrients and lighting to harvesting and curing. (270mb MPEG)
RossAlexander sorry but the user was banned for being under the age of 18 that's why Hick told him to read the user guidelines. :D

Latest posts

Back