New to the MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORCAL KILLS

Reaction score
New to MP and to the Hydro game.
Any advice and suggestions would be great.
Here are some pics of the ladies:
We are running 2000w MH on a 24hr cycle.
The clones are a month old and have been in the system 21 days. Will flip the lights to 12/12 in 7 days. Small cups require shorter veg state. Before I flip I want to deal with:

Some of the leaves are starting to curl and spot a few leaves show signs of burn.
Is this a deficiency over nut, under nut, nut lock or lights.

The room is a 10x10 we are using half of it at the moment. The Temp range is 75-80 degrees the lights are about 30 inchs from the plants with no heat being felt by the hand after a min above the plant. Using MD in two 1000w refectors. 10in cicular fan vented out, and multiple fans to move air.

This isn't cloning it is an AeroFlo system with Rockwool, lavarock in an ebb & Flow type enviroment with 2in cups. We have fifty ladies and most look great but want to address the issues on the ones before we move on.

The nuts we are using is Floralicious Grow and Plus.

PH is at 6.0-6.3 TDS is at 500ppm
Not all the ladies are showing signs, some look great, is it just the weakest showing signs or should we not worry. Any advise would be appricated.

aero.JPG

aeroflo setup.JPG

ladies curling.JPG

leaf burn 2.JPG

over her head.JPG

leaf curls.JPG

leaf burn.JPG

leaf burn 3.JPG

Glad to be the first to welcome you to Marijuana Passion Forums, I myself am no expert on hydro growing but your babes are looking very nice.

One question.. are you doing a commercial grow.. or personal use... cos thats a big amount of plants.. I could only wish that was my "personal grow".. lol

Anyway welcome to the forums look forward to seeing you on the boards

pranicfever said:
Glad to be the first to welcome you to Marijuana Passion Forums, I myself am no expert on hydro growing but your babes are looking very nice.

One question.. are you doing a commercial grow.. or personal use... cos thats a big amount of plants.. I could only wish that was my "personal grow".. lol

Anyway welcome to the forums look forward to seeing you on the boards

<SPAN style="COLOR: black">Yep these are all for me and bro's medicinal use. Figure since we can why not.

smiley-linie-010.gif
to MP. Hope to see ya around in the forums. Looks like you got yourself a nice grow going.
00000002.gif

We switched the lights from MD to HPS and 12/12 light cycle. Due to the fact we have limited space in the system, we can only veg for a month. The ladies are between 9"-12" and filling out nicely. Cleaned the reservoir and changed the water. This really seemed to make them happy. We did a fresh water flush through the system before adding more nuts. I was told this will help the laser spray tubes from clogging. So far there is mad root growth, can't wait to see what another 30 days will do. As always advice is always appreciated. I will add more pics of the ladies later today.

NORCAL KILLS said:
<SPAN style="COLOR: black">We switched the lights from MD to HPS and 12/12 light cycle. Due to the fact we have limited space in the system, we can only veg for a month. The ladies are between 9"-12" and filling out nicely. Cleaned the reservoir and changed the water. This really seemed to make them happy. We did a fresh water flush through the system before adding more nuts. I was told this will help the laser spray tubes from clogging. So far there is mad root growth, can't wait to see what another 30 days will do. As always advice is always appreciated. I will add more pics of the ladies later today.
Whats up NK. You should start yourself a grow journal so you can keep track of your grow. Just a thought. :D

I have with pics and all. This is so much fun; checking on my ladies and watching them grow and grow. It is defiantly time intensive but nothing like choking you ladies you brought up.

NORCAL KILLS said:
I have with pics and all. This is so much fun; checking on my ladies and watching them grow and grow. It is defiantly time intensive but nothing like choking you ladies you brought up.
Sorry about that. Missed you grow. I will check it out. It's very fun to grow and watch the ladies grow up into great smoking material. I love it. :D

hello Norcal ....nice to meet you! Don't know anyting about hudro myself....but i am sure someone here will definitrely be passing along advice :)

Hi Norcal...very impressive :cool: Glad to have you, see ya' around I'm sure

Latest posts

Back