New to this Domain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of ways to grow. I don't use netting. I stake my plants so I can move them. I like the freedom that it gives me. I just pulled this plant from the tent. Can't do that with netting. Here is what I meant by staking. This is a strong indica so it is short and bushy. Absolutely no need to super crop.

View attachment 325740
100% there are many great ways to
Grow for sure. I just topped and uses cages when I did outdoor. But pinching is a great way to increase yields,.
We’ll I sure hope things work out and I can post progress.

Lots of ways to grow. I don't use netting. I stake my plants so I can move them. I like the freedom that it gives me. I just pulled this plant from the tent. Can't do that with netting. Here is what I meant by staking. This is a strong indica so it is short and bushy. Absolutely no need to super crop.

View attachment 325740
Just need to watch and dont poke your eye out...

Welcome Chunk !
This is the place to be .
A cast of characters you only read about in books like "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest".
Bingo every third Thursday . Bring $ no checks

Yes the freedom from nets is awesome. I don’t net up my auto tent and love being able to take the plants out for maintenance. My photo tent only 2x4 is usually over full for that pleasure tho. I have to plan carefully and maintain the bottoms really well before putting that net down as getting under them is a PITA when you have to later. Also defoliation is very important in an over crowded tent like mine.

Im sure you are .
One of the guys I was with poked his eye in one room we had veging with one stake in half the room big enough to need one
That’s true very easy to do and worth a ping pong ball on the end to identify where they are when you bend over your plants. I almost did that in my veggie garden.

Yes the freedom from nets is awesome. I don’t net up my auto tent and love being able to take the plants out for maintenance. My photo tent only 2x4 is usually over full for that pleasure tho. I have to plan carefully and maintain the bottoms really well before putting that net down as getting under them is a PITA when you have to later. Also defoliation is very important in an over crowded tent like mine.
When you defoliate it always surprises me on how she comes back .
Wish my hair did the same ....

Yes the freedom from nets is awesome. I don’t net up my auto tent and love being able to take the plants out for maintenance. My photo tent only 2x4 is usually over full for that pleasure tho. I have to plan carefully and maintain the bottoms really well before putting that net down as getting under them is a PITA when you have to later. Also defoliation is very important in an over crowded tent like mine
Last yrs tent was small like that, you definitely need to pre plan your very limited space.
I’ll use the net after I crop them get the canopy as full as I can b4 I flip. Get them all lollipoped nice and clean under.
I know I’ve got tons of work ahead but it’s not so bad when you really enjoy it, right!
I’ll belly crawl if I must lol 😊

Last yrs tent was small like that, you definitely need to pre plan your very limited space.
I’ll use the net after I crop them get the canopy as full as I can b4 I flip. Get them all lollipoped nice and clean under.
I know I’ve got tons of work ahead but it’s not so bad when you really enjoy it, right!
I’ll belly crawl if I must lol 😊
I belly crawled for a couple of grows and now preplanning has saved me some time on the ground.

Latest posts

Back