new to this first time growing..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbrown

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone could tell me if they are doing alright or what i might be doing wrong..not looking for the best bud the first time around. Just trying to learn..and there is a lot to learn..lol.. i am not 100% sure but i thinking about 5 weeks old now
20180914_205705.jpg

Welcome, for now they all look fine.

They look healthy, but are quite small. They most likely need more/better light. What is that light in the middle at the top?

They look healthy, but are quite small. They most likely need more/better light. What is that light in the middle at the top?
They are 12w full epectrum leds..i am wanting to get a better light..i am having troubles on figuring out witch is the best..i was looking at a 1000w bestva...are they good lights?

They are 12w full epectrum leds..i am wanting to get a better light..i am having troubles on figuring out witch is the best..i was looking at a 1000w bestva...are they good lights?

Hamster Lewis is getting very good results with some inexpensive LEDs that are available from Amazon. Sorry, but I can't remember exactly what they are. Check out some of his threads.

Your plants really look healthy and happy. I'll bet if you get some good light in there, you will get some great growth.

Update on the new light... they have grown massive since the last pic..going to start flowering in a few days

Attachments

• 20180930_092650.jpg
    20180930_092650.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 50

Latest posts

Back