NEW YORK NEWBIE wants to grow his own doobies!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KUSHLOVER139

Reaction score
HELLO ALL IM NEW TO THE FORUMS IM A MALE IN MY MID-LATE 30'S
I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH MARIJUANA, I HAVE BEEN SMOKING ABOUT 22-23 YEARS. I CONSIDER MYSELF TO BE SOMEWHAT A connoisseur.
I HAVE BEEN TO AMSTERDAM A COUPLE OF TIMES, A LONG TIME AGO I EXPERIMENTED WITH GROWING IN A CLOSET... BUT DIDNT REALLY KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING AND JUST ABANDONED THE WHOLE THING NOW THE REASON I JOINED THIS SITE IS... I WANNA GROWN MY OWN JUST FOR MY PERONAL CONSUMPTION..... BETWEEN ME, MY BROTHER IN LAW, AND COUSIN IN LAW,
WE CONSUME 21 GRAMS A DAY. I USUALLY BUY A QUARTER A DAY...EVERYDAY!! WHICH I PAY 100 FOR THE 7 EVERYDAY EQUALS
AROUND 3 GRAND A MONTH TIMES THREE CAUSE MY PEOPLE I MENTIONED EARLIER HAVE THE SAME SUPPLIER AND HABIT I HAVE, SO BETWEEN US WE'RE SPENDING 9K A MONTH TO STAY HIGH... I READ THE CANNABIBLE, AND A FEW OTHER GROW PUBLICATIONS.. WITH ALL THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN BOOKS AND ON THE NET, A PERSON CAN BE OVERWHELMED WITH INFO AND NOT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN... SO I FIGURED I'D JOIN AND SEE IF I CAN GET SOME HELP FROM SOMEONE WHO MAY FEEL MY PAIN
I WANNA GROW A SMALL SETUP IN EITHER A CLOSET OR SPARE BATHROOM
I AM HOPING SOMEONE WILL BE AS KIND ENOUGH TO PROVIDE ME A CHECK LIST FOR WHAT IM SEEKING.... I WANNA GROW IN SOIL ABOUT 4 PLANTS, USING A HPS 400-800 LIGHT, STRAINS I HAVENT DECIDED YET MORE THAN LIKELY O.G. KUSH, AND SOUR DIESEL. 2 OF EACH. THATS ALL I KNOW AS FAR AS WHAT I WANT, NOW TO CHOOSE PRODUCTS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ARE GOOD BRANDS AND THE JUNK BRANDS SO IF ONE CHOOSES TO TAKE TIME TO PROVIDE ME A CHECKLIST PLEASE PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT U ARE LISTING .....I.E. (SOLARMAX HPS 500W BULB) BUT PLEASE ALL HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED... SORRY FOR THE BOOK I JUST WANT TO BE WELL UNDERSTOOD

Welcome to MP....Cpl tips. Number one lose the cap lock or nobody will even bother. Two read all the stickies at the top of each section. The only one who can truly help you is you. We can answer specific questions and point you in the right direction but I don't think anyone will hold your hand throughout the whole process. I wld start with the growing resources guide in the indoor section. Good luck.....that is some mad crazy loot you are spending monthly.

Hey welcome to MP first things first the caps gotta go I feel like your yelling at me lol.

If you want to learn your in the right place. As hammy mentioned the stickies are a great place to start. Here is a link.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396
Everyone here will be more than happy to help you get started. Alot of the info in grow books and online videos is second rate. The people here practice tried and true methods that they can prove. Good luck to ya my friend.

4 plants. You're gonna smoke your harvest in a week. ^_^ Haha. Welcome.

-nasty

Welcome to your nightmare. Just kidding. The first thing is to start reading. I got a lot of info. just from reading. Then I got invaluable info from these guys here at MP. They don't want to have to explain all of the small things you can get from reading the stickies. The more in-depth questions is where these guys come in. Stay safe bro. PEACE!!

Hello KushLover139,

Relax and dig the good reading here, Do peruse the site rules, and in the meantime here,

hold this---->:48:

smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

A small setup isnt gonna work for you and your fam!!! you gotta think, in 1 little closet u have to veg and flower=minimum 2.5-3 months between cutting down!! and thats if nothing goes wrong!

youd be better off buying a lb for 4k.....you save over 50%...pm me and send me the difference!! hahah!

for yours and your friends habit.....youll need at least 2-4 1k lights for that habit bro!!!

aaaaiiight!! peace bra!

In california you can get a pound of super for like 1600 its harvest everyones got it, but you can get close to 2500 for the best indoor, and i go thru a half oz a week butthats with friends a little also

Latest posts

Back