new zong lover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saex

Reaction score
hey guys 23 m from ca . weed has helped me in my life beyond anything i had ever expected a drug to do. i live my life proud of this plant and will die for my personal freedom and rights to live my life the way i see fit and give gods gift kiss so i can fly in the sky. i recently found bud through my gf. before i had a temper and i was always axious and couldnt sleep and i go days without sleep to the point where i would see stuff. i get hardcore migraines and i also am bi polor. since finding maryjane at 22 i was in a month able to keep down a job which i have had for over a year. also ive kept my gf longer then any before them my temper has basicly deminished i can talk it out now and express myself honestly without fear of what someone thinks.i grew up in a hardcore chirstian family and everyone uncles to cousins are all preachers but my brother and i doubt i will ever be able to explain my love of this plant to them and have them understand my gf beleaves it is a bad thing and she has cursed me with a burden in a way. but im able to smile and say im happy i work three jobs and go to school full time live on my own and pay my own way tell me that weed is bad and il prove you wrong look at me il smoke till the day i die

"Witnessing" for weed..kudos!! ;)

I've got a similar story. We have to find out own path. IMO it's not the ideal solution to anxiety and migranes... but it's better than shots and that dang pill merrygoround the docs wana play.

welcome to mp. you'll meet alot of ppl who have stories similar to yours. you plan on doing any growing?

Welcome to MP Saex, good first post for sure. Smoke big and be safe!! Cali

OldHippieChick said:
I've got a similar story. We have to find out own path. IMO it's not the ideal solution to anxiety and migranes... but it's better than shots and that dang pill merrygoround the docs wana play.

Hey, OHC! Hey, slowmo! That post is dated Feb 2006 :rofl:

ArtVandolay said:
I hate it when you get pulled into the old thread vortex lol.

I know of at least two people with SEVERE anger (short fuse) issues who have changed their lives for the better thanks to MMJ. One of them I believe to be affected by 'roid rage' from taking steroids when he was younger.

I know its an old post but I am always happy to hear of more people who benefit from this natural remedy. Hopefully his life continues in a positive direction (5 years later lol)

ArtVandolay said:

LMAO Art - stoner moment brought to you by the collective efforts of all the MPers who helped me grow my own. LMAO again.... :D :doh:

Latest posts

Back