New.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the profanity I will watch it.

Ya you are right. I will slow down then and just start learning everything about growing and then post when i have more in depth questions. I think ventilation is going to be one of the most important aspects then.

A couple posts before when you said the window will be hard to hide ventilation. Do you mean visually or because of the smell?

Thanks.

Both. A hole in the window for exhaust air looks funny and if you don't have carbon filter or some kinda odor control the smell is going to draw attention

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Nope? Backwoodsdifter, well here anyways. Lost a friend partner?

BWD

Yup! Sure did... But I got a sneaky feeling you might just fill the space he left behind ;) How fun is THAT???? :D Damn nice to meet ya!

nvthis said:
Yup! Sure did... But I got a sneaky feeling you might just fill the space he left behind ;) How fun is THAT???? :D Damn nice to meet ya!

Yual need me to answer more friend? I like all the sort settin by my fire of peace and respect hopes yual enjoys that kind of thing? Ifin yual do have sit and enjoy good talk and kinship. Yual walkin our trail hopin it meets yual well friend.

BWD

Jewbacca said:
Sorry about the profanity I will watch it.

Ya you are right. I will slow down then and just start learning everything about growing and then post when i have more in depth questions. I think ventilation is going to be one of the most important aspects then.

A couple posts before when you said the window will be hard to hide ventilation. Do you mean visually or because of the smell?

Thanks.

You may be able to take an old window air conditioner, gut it, and use that to disguise your exhaust. Some places do not let you use window A/C units, but if you live in a place where you can, this makes stealth a lot easier.

ya thats a good idea there pretty lax about literally everything like honestly even a hole in the drywall they prob wouldnt even notice depending on where our apt ends up in the complex because i know for a fact we will be on the first floor.

Ill probably end up needed some kind of high end filter like a carbon filter or something like that too because i wont let it smell even a sinch beyond my room. especially not outside or anywhere around my apt. Being safe and private is my #1 goal and i wont let it be compromised.

Thanks,
Jewbacca

Also is there anyway i can find out how much its gunna cost to run the whole thing? Ive called the electric company but they cant give me a rate in kw/hr or anything like that because they cant just go into someones acct. who lives there and see what there rate is, she thought that everyones rate might be different but i dont think it is. Any input or suggestions on how to figure this out?

Jewbacca said:
Also is there anyway i can find out how much its gunna cost to run the whole thing? Ive called the electric company but they cant give me a rate in kw/hr or anything like that because they cant just go into someones acct. who lives there and see what there rate is, she thought that everyones rate might be different but i dont think it is. Any input or suggestions on how to figure this out?
I think they misunderstood your question. I worked for a utility early in my career and we got tons of calls from people moving into a new apartment/house calling to ask how much the monthly utility bills were. For privacy reasons, we could not answer that question directly.

The actual utility rate should be public information. Most larger utilities will have a website with the rate posted. Try that.

ya it was a weird phone call and did seem like she didnt understand me. I think Im gunna call again and just ask specificly about the apts and the address they are on. She said she could give me an average of something(it was hard to understand her) but am not sure what it was of.

Im gunna go look on their website right now too and see if its there.

Thanks dude!

Latest posts

Back