Newb growing in closet. (bulb issues)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bong_Rocker

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was planning on growwing some plants in my closet this year I thought if I made a 2 foot by 2 foot at the base and about 4-5 feet high lined in tin foil and a fan system out the side. I was planning on using just a 65 watt full spectum compact flourecent bulb (picture below). I know this is kinda cheesy but im a student and I need the cheepest system possible. Do you think this would work or do you have any other CHEAP suggestions. I would love to have an elaborate setup but it aint happenin right now.

Light bulb i plan to use can be found on this page http://www.bustan.ca/submenu.asp?menuID=4&SID=24

Thanks A Lot !!! :D

Bong_Rocker.

What up Bong Rocker. Im using a floro/ CFL combo in my grow box. Even though this is my first grow....it has been positive ever since i switched to these light sources. However I am still in veg and many say HPS system should be used during flowering to create denser/bigger buds. As of right now I am unsure if I will switch or just experiment with a full grow with these lights.

Quad CFL combo

Side Mounted Floro's

Good luck,
-GG

Thoes are good lights. If i'm not mistakin Stoney Bud who posts on here uses floros may want to give him a PM and ask about his setup, he will point you in the right direction....

Latest posts

Back