Newb sayin hi!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420itadmin

Short version:
What's up? You guys are awesome and I found my passion!

Hello everyone! I first need to thank you all for having such an informative and friendly forum. I have been searching, reading and scouring the internet on grow guides and trying to find a forum where I can feel at home. I started to realize that I have a passion more strongly over the past few months. See, in high school I smoked about 4 or 5 times a day (before bus, lunch, after school/before work, after work, before bed) However, I was not a deadbeat, I busted my butt, worked, got great grades, got mad PC skills, and then got married and the rest is history. Fast forward about 5 years after the kids were born and I started to dabble back into pot.. then took a break, then a few months ago, started to get back into it, and fell back in love with it. For me, besides recreational use, I use it as a "antidepressant/stress reliever" Not only did the whole family love the fact I was VERY easy going, the wife loved how almost every night I would cook dinner, spend time with the kids and then cuddle with her on the couch. Yes I know, sick sappy stuff. Dont get me wrong, on the weekends (ok and some weeknights) Ill pull out the wild hair out my butt. Anyway, Lately it has been getting very very hard to find one. I have one source and it is always a crapshoot, hell I have been looking for about 3 weeks now with no dice. Also, because of the family and profession I can't really aggressively find a new source, its just kinda hard for my demographic even though I live in NY, you would think it would be easy! So anyway I decided about a month or so ago to say screw it, Im going to grow my own stash. Well, I am a huge researcher (and longwinded, too as you can tell) and have read guides, forums, seedbank sites, etc. Right now I have about 5 plants Vegging right now, just working on their second node. I feel comfortable armed with the information I have gathered on this site and other and am excited to be a guest on this forum.

Welcome to MP....You shld start a Grow Journal so we can follow along and help if needed...what strain are you growing?

Hi 420 welcome to the site it rocks!

Hamster Lewis said:
Welcome to MP....You shld start a Grow Journal so we can follow along and help if needed...what strain are you growing?

Right now, as I am eeeasssing into things I am doing two things, two plants of bag (which is not going so well) and 3 (ok 5 total) of unknown seeds from some homegrown I had. It was nothing special, but if my first grow goes, I will buy some from a seedbank.

As for a grow journal, I just got the pics off of my phone and am scooting over to write it up right now!

Ok got the grow journal started.. however it wont let me add attachments? If I go to my CP, then attachments they are there however says "n/a" under what post number.

When I use the "manage uploads" it says errors: attachment pending, can be deleted "here"

welcome bud!...wish I could help ya with the picture problem, but I'm computer Chalanged (and spelling to) Welcome aboard, someone will be able to help you with the pics

Latest posts

Back