Newbbb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmoorexxx93

Reaction score
Hi all, glad I could join your fine collection of resources here. I have read through many many threads about all sorts information that is pertinent to know, and I would just like to let you guys know how much I personally appreciate every single person's input on here. I have learned a lot from marijuanapassion already, and I am sure there is much more to come.

I am fairly new to growing; a few years back while I still lived at my parent's place I had eight plants all growing in one large plastic tub (box you put **** in when you move?) in my room, tin foiled out with a custom drip and florescent lighting. Obviously a mistake, for more than one reason. The plants all seemed to do quite well, I never had any nutrient deficiencies or random pest infestations. I guess I was typically too high to realize that my parents would probably give a **** when they saw eight two-foot tall plants growing and stinking up my room...

Now I've moved out to a place of my own and am finally growing in a more suitable environment indoors.

I am only attempting to grow one plant this time, and it seems I have come across a problem. I'm not sure what it is, maybe a nutrient deficiency but I haven't come across too many posts with the same problem..

My plant is looking pretty droopy. I can't quite figure out what the problem is. I have been using tooth picks to help support the stem, obviously this isn't going to work for very long, though.

I also have some concern as to why one side of the plant only has one leaf and the other side has three. I will be posting pictures better describing both problems with this thread.

Is there some sort of nutrient deficiency that will slow or stunt the growth of the main stem? Is it a problem with my lighting? Too much water?
Your help is much appreciated!!
:lama:

This picture better shows my problem with the triple leaf on one side, yet you can still see how it is somewhat oddly angled compared to the toothpick nearby that is standing up straight.

Once again, thanks a ton!!

03112011-002 (1).jpg

These may help us answer a little better.
What lights are you using? Wattage?
What area are you growing in? where does the light cover? In ft what size is your grow area LxWxH.
What soil are you using?
Where did the seed come from?
Do you check the Ph or PPM levels in your water?

ronnie77 said:
what is Ph level of your water?

Ph problems do not normally present them selves so early. My ph is about 8 when i water seedlings as i dont adjust it. Never seen this effect.

Ph shld not be a problem so long as you are not feeding that poor lil bugger...where did the seed come from? The plant itself looks odd...like a mutant. I know it is popular to grow out bag seed for some newer growers but in my opinion you are better off getting some quality genetics. Nirvana has some quality strains for not a lot of coin so you don't need a big budget.

Oh and welcome to MP.

:ciao: First let me welcome you too the site..Im sure glad to hear ya have ya own place and not putting anyone at risk but self...This is the intro section ..And you should post up ya issues in the sink plant section...But since we are here..Hold this :bong1:

Im with Jericho as I see no PH issues..I do question the soil that baby is in...and more info..But lets share that in the correct section..Now give me my :bong1: back:p

take care and be safe
:welcome:

Latest posts

Back