Newbee. First grow! Seeking for some help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R1ch

Reaction score
Good morning, mates!
I am new here, and seeking for some help / advise!

I got some seeds from my friend this week, it is an autoflower, still not sure what's actual strain it is, lol. Now it will be my first grow! Quite excited and a little confused.
Currently I got a 4x4 feet tent, several 5 gallon fabric pots, seeds, several bottles of the nutrients from my friend. I will post a photo of what exactly i got over here.

For the lighting, I am looking for a LED grow light which can suit a 4x4 area well. Currently quite confused about which LED grow light to choose.
I will post some lights I have checked online before over here, and it will be great if you can recommend me some good lights. My budget is around 600usd for the light.

Btw, I have already get some small accessories like the hanger, clipped fan, timer, ph meter, temp & humidity meter.

I don't have an exhaust fan with a carbon filter, but that's not a big problem. I will by one online and that will be arranged very soon.

Well, that's all my situation, I hope everything can be settle down by this weekend. And it will be a great honor for me to share my dairy over here with you guys!

Here I post the nutrients i got, I swear to god this is not an advertise.
Just to let you know what I got. And I am still looking for the lights for my tent.

And to be honest, i have never touch such things like this and it was given for free. So I will be appreciate if someone can tell me when to use those things.
file.php
file.php

Hey there, I saw you stopped by my journal and invited me over. What ever brand of nutrient that stuff is should have a website. It looks like a 2 part with amendments. Maybe ask your friend? They should know. Take your time learning lights. You have a good budget for lights, don't waste it!

I forgot what the website is, thank you very much for your attention, I will continue to post my planting pictures.

So far, I did not use any Nutrients yet. I will do it next week.
The Mars SP-250 works really well. Can't wait to see the performance at veg & bloom stage.

what kind of soil is your baby in? I am not familure with those nutrients. Enjoy this first grow.

what kind of soil is your baby in? I am not familure with those nutrients. Enjoy this first grow.
The so-called nutrient soil I bought myself, these nutrient solutions were given to me by my friend. To be honest, I still don’t know how to use it. I have never tried it.

What Lighting did you end up with? Sounds like you are going to have a nice grow setup! :) Good luck on your first grow! I am new and have grow going and have been pumped getting things going. Have fun, I am!:D

Looking very good! It really is a joy watching these grow! o_O

I started to like to plant them.

Latest posts

Back