Newbie, 2nd post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mordido

Reaction score
I'm considering a "The Cool Cab"hyroponic kit, albeit, BIG KIT. Any-who. I'm new at growing, and I figure to go hydroponics, so can anyone give me a lead on a good Hydroponic Beginners Kit, similar to the "The Cool Cab"idea, but I'm open to economy for my money and is $2200 too much to pay for what I'll get? Point is I just want some guidance on a Hydro Beginners Kit. Thanks. Hope to be around.

Man you wont to pay 2200$ for that ??

you can make one yourself for half of that money
look fore something else Or speek with Doctors on this subject Hick, THE BROTHER'S GRUNT , Stoney B , Kade

But man, there is only one chosen THE BROTHER'S GRUNT he is like Albert Einstein of stealth boxes.

...are The Brothes Grunt?

P.S. I've decided it's too much. But I'll pay $500 to save myself the time. I just wanna get started growing and smoking my own.

yeah thats just a metal supply cabinet they have turned into a grow room basically. you could build the enitire setup in a day by yourself probably.

cyberquest said:
yeah thats just a metal supply cabinet they have turned into a grow room basically. you could build the enitire setup in a day by yourself probably.

agreed.

Hey, I bought the mini cool cab just a few months ago. If you wanna buy it from me pm me because i am building a dwc system.

DWC = Deep water culture

PM = private message

Although the administration cannot monitor or control private messages, I would have to STRONGLY advise against personal trading or any kind or sharing of personal info...for OBVIOUS security reasons.

Elephant Man said:
Although the administration cannot monitor or control private messages, I would have to STRONGLY advise against personal trading or any kind or sharing of personal info...for OBVIOUS security reasons.

i agree with that totally, any personal information you give to ANYONE is also giving the exact location of your grow:eek:

Mordido said:
Now I'm worried.

uhh why? Did u tell someone your address/real name? if not then ur good to go.

common sense man , comone now even we all talk here like one big family , but your personal info is the key

man oh man... sorry guys, i didn't mean to set off alarms...:guitar:

Get yourself a bucket from your local homedepot, probley bout 5$, cut a hole in the lid, get a basket, yata yata yata, get formula, and wa'la, you got yourself a regular industrial growing machine! Dont be a retard, gimme $500 and ill build ya a hydro setup.....Its gonna cost me $20 to make it, $480 shipping. :joint:

100%5F0089.JPG

This was after a transplant from a little piece of **** ebay 4 pod setup...needless to say i killed some roots and leafs when transfering from a small basket and sitting it in a bigger one. MJ really doesnt like shock very much, also changed formula on my girl. Shes been turning around quite abit in the last 2 weeks an looks healthy as a ox. Ill post more pics.

Latest posts

Back