Advertise On Marijuana Passion

newbie alert

Conn

Reaction score
If you pick your pot up, would you say it feels full, half full or super light? This is compared to the weight just after you watered it.
hey Chad. thanks for the reply

im assuming you were talking about "lefty". she feels half full when i pick the pot up. i havent given this plant any fluids since Saturday.

Chad.Westport

Reaction score
Yeah @Conn it was lefty. Thats not a happy looking plant. Half weight is usually around the time to water again, but reading the plant is important to. Was there ever a time where the leaves were up and "praying" to the light?

Conn

Reaction score
hey Chad, these are the only pictures i took during veg. i watered the plant today, most of the leaves are still droopy but a couple of the lower leaves had fanned out but were really dry. i think the other plant will be finished within the next two weeks so i'll give it until then and if no significant improvement then im going to bin it. i dont want to dry and have my light on at the same time if its not worth it. cheers bud

Attachments

Conn

Reaction score
nute schedule, plants have been getting 100% recommended amount of bio grow, 50 % recommended amount of bloom and heaven. per litre

Attachments

Last edited:

RosterTheCog

Severely, Impacted ,Anal Gland...... Oh Joy.
Reaction score
Looking much better Mate just don't over water again and you should be fine now.
Problem was the old pot had no drain holes.

Conn

Reaction score
update. cant really tell where im at by looking at trichomes. description in the seed bank said buds should be lime green. small lime green "shoots" on the buds appeared this week.

Attachments

Conn

Reaction score
if you harvest by judging the colour of the trichomes, when do you start to flush??? clear trichomes??? orange hairs ??? lol ffs.

Last edited: