Newbie from the South!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420SOS

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm a cannabis researcher and writer from Venezuela, I'm starting with forums for the first time in my life, I'm trying to find people with my same interests,as well as alternative data sources for my cannabis research.

✌️

Gday 420sos Every one here is a cannabis researcher of sorts , what exactly do you research and write , will you be posting some of your findings

Gday 420sos Every one here is a cannabis researcher of sorts , what exactly do you research and write , will you be posting some of your findings
Gday! All sorts of stuff related to cannabis, medical benefits, testing, "side effects", myths, facts, policies and politics, even religion, it depends a lot on what people ask me to write about and then I use that research to write my own stuff

Well so far, i don't agree with your article. It sounds very old school to me. welcome to MP. Do you smoke? Do you grow? Do you make medicine?

Well so far, i don't agree with your article. It sounds very old school to me. welcome to MP. Do you smoke? Do you grow? Do you make medicine?
Thank you! Thats precisely what I thought about the article before it was posted that's why I'm sharing these articles with you to see what you guys think, I smoke proffesionally, grow amateurishly, and I make medicine utopically, you?

Good for you. yes, i grow, and smoke and make medicine. When doing research of this kind is important to dispell myths and give good info. Good research is hard to find. Isreal had a good study years ago that was impressive. Because it is still a schedule one drug in our country the research is limited. Good luck to you and if you want anecdotal information this would be a great place to learn. Let us know if we can help.

Good for you. yes, i grow, and smoke and make medicine. When doing research of this kind is important to dispell myths and give good info. Good research is hard to find. Isreal had a good study years ago that was impressive. Because it is still a schedule one drug in our country the research is limited. Good luck to you and if you want anecdotal information this would be a great place to learn. Let us know if we can help.
Thanks a lot, definitely, much of the info I have is a bit outdated as myself ( was forced to have any cannabis related activity for a long time) but I'm trying to get back on the horse and update my material, I don't want to lose it because it was quite an effort so my plan is to share some of it with you guys and take your input to improve my research, besides it's also good to have information from all perspectives for my different writing assignments, so I am total for the anecdotal, thanks

In regards to your post on cannabis and lung damage
Smoking any plant substance will create tar which is not good for the lungs. My Dr recommended I vape or ingest cannabis for my neuropathy for this reason. Like most I still smoke. Studies show smoking cannabis does not affect lungs like smoking cigarettes. many people think that cigarettes are bad.. cannabis must be worse.
https://thinkprogress.org/the-impac...your-lungs-according-to-science-200f7b07637c/
http://healthland.time.com/2012/01/10/study-smoking-marijuana-not-linked-with-lung-damage/
Increased auto accidents?
https://norml.org/marijuana/fact-sheets/item/marijuana-and-psychomotor-impairment

I hope we can help you better understand this herb which has been demonized so much in the last 90 years. :)

Hello 420SOS,

You my want to read this to as well on cannabis!.

https://www.wired.com/2016/04/the-science-of-marijuana/

As with burnin1 and Rosebud and the rest I do totally agree with you guys!.

Especially about demonizing cannabis, this plant has so many benefits to it that even the experienced experts of science still do not know very much about the true healing powers and possibilities of cannabis but that's due to our own government protecting big pharmaceutical companies in tax kickbacks off of keeping cannabis from helping so many people throughout the centuries. With this said this is why our own government has deemed to outlawing it in the first place ever since Nixon was president but that used that as his own smoke screen to try and cover up his own evils of the water gate scandal miss deeds. As my dad has told me since he was a Vietnam war vet. I wasn't born in the 60's only in the beginning 70's. So there is still far to much to learning about cannabis but due to lack of research and understanding on it back then unlike today. It was believable about the marijuana madness lies about it.

My own dad after the war became a NYC police officer but still secretly used cannabis for his own personal health due to the Vietnam war in the 60's and has helped him in so many was especially PDSD and panic attacks due to the Vietnam war.

There are way far more people who used cannabis one point or another from all walks of life especially doctors, firemen, police officers, nurses and lawyers and more!.

Cannabis has been around for well over 10 million years and many Indian tribes all around the world smoked it in many ceremonies and rituals including marriage ceremonies to as well.

Anyway,
Getting back to what I was saying here is that there is still to far much to learning about this beautiful amazing plant and it's wonderful benefits from it.

Even today as humans, we all have lived on this earth for millions of years and we still haven't even scratched the surfaces yet in our very own oceans let alone cannabis!.
It makes one thing we would have already learned all about this by now but unfortunately we haven't yet completely as of now but we are getting there or we will be getting there someday I hope!.

I myself am a scientist and botanist by trade and do it for a living but even with my scientific background I am still learning and never afraid to ask anyone here for either help or advice. That's the beauty about learning it doesn't discriminate no matter what your age is or background.

Just like I was telling everyone about being new to only the autoflowering cannabis plant but not with the regular cannabis plant.

If you are interested in knowing about what your seeking then you have come to the right place here!.

Sincerely,
Cannabis Kid

Last edited:
Hey Cannabis Kid-- I don't think we crossed paths ?-- Welcome to MP !-- They don't let me out The Home of the Old Farts Club much !-- Botanist ?-- That's cool !-- U ever heard of genetic doubling or polyploid weed ?-See the story of UBC Chemo !-- I been on it for awhile it's not an easy thing !- I recently moved and got to set up all over again !
I plan to breed me a coffee can full of feminized seed and run batches of a 1,000 seed at a time thru the process !
With a success rate of 1 in a thousand if your **** be right!- I'm pretty close !

Hey Cannabis Kid-- I don't think we crossed paths ?-- Welcome to MP !-- They don't let me out The Home of the Old Farts Club much !-- Botanist ?-- That's cool !-- U ever heard of genetic doubling or polyploid weed ?-See the story of UBC Chemo !-- I been on it for awhile it's not an easy thing !- I recently moved and got to set up all over again !
I plan to breed me a coffee can full of feminized seed and run batches of a 1,000 seed at a time thru the process !
With a success rate of 1 in a thousand if your **** be right!- I'm pretty close !

Hi Keef

And yes I have I have done many types of plant alterations especially with polyploids of many different types especially with genetic doubling from 1 to 6 and with amazing results may I add.

If you are interested in reading one of my lab research findings I can PM you the link to it if you'd like?

As with seeds you should try doing Marijuana tissue cultures instead also know as Microcloning. Because its far much more forgiving then seeds or cuttings not only that you can take a tissue culture sample of any parts of the cannabis plant to grow it. Not only that this comes in totally handy to if you have a favorite auto strains that you wanna repropagate at anytime that you want even decades later. This is known as marijuana tissue culture hibernation. You cannot do this any other ways when it comes to any autoflowering strains but only with marijuana tissue cultures!.

It far exceeds seedlings and cuttings hands down and is really easy to getting to learning about it once you know the basics about it!.

In fact you could even invest in a starter cannabis tissue culture kits that would far pay you back in return in the short run and in the long run hands down!.

I could even teach you everything there is to know about it and not only that tissue culture also know as (TC) you can even mod your plants DNA at on the fly if you ever wanted to like if you'd like to make your next grow to be immune to bugs and sicknesses and so much more!.

PM me if you are interested in knowing more about that to as well.

Because seeds to have a short shelf life especially since you also have no control over every part of your plants full growth potentials.

Sincerely,
Cannabis Kid!.

Also may I add that most of the lab research that I do for a living is to making strains that can cure all cancers and all illnesses especially deadly ones.

Cannabis is king from my stand point!.

Just wanted you to know that

CK

CK -- U da man !-- There I was dreaming of going to 5n so nothing in nature can pollinate it -- True sensamilla !-- I was a surgical assistant for 20 years -- Slipped on a wet floor and shattered my face and bulged disc in my neck !-- I was a legal Morphine junkie for most of a decade after that --
I treat myself now -- I do a coconut oil tincture-- I decarb a jar weed at 275 for 45 minutes to an hour then pour warm Coconut oil over it -- stir it or shake it some -- I prefer to filter it the next day - I take it by the spoon full--
I'm in Texas where the po-po hunt growers for sport !-- One day I would like to learn some of those techniques but for now I do what I can -- I've got some fine Indicas that do me right for medicine and smoke for pleasure-

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back