newbie germ technique.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiction

Underdog
Reaction score
Got the idea from grunt's technique and it works. (thanks Grunt!)
So I figured to germinate seeds all u need is moister/air/warmth
So I found this plastic packaging and used a moist napkin and the heat from the back of my laptop. I closed the lid to retain moister and made sure to open it once in awhile to allow air to flow. After about 48 hours they sprouted. These are bagseed from one of the few dealers left that sell weed with seeds. I'm still waiting on the seeds we ordered for our first grow, just practicing germination on these. After they sprouted I used the seedlings to test out our other toy we made. A plastic adjustable shelf system with 2 floros and wrapped in mylar. We plan on using it on seedling for the first week or so before we put them under the 400watt Hps light. Hopefully we'll be growing by June 9th. Here's some pics, Any feedback will be great..thanks! will keep u updated.

empty plastic.jpg

platic napkin.jpg

IMG_0579.JPG

Shelf.jpg

close up.jpg

Lookin Good Fiction, and buy the way it is nice to meet you. It looks like your technique is working, good luck on your grow. Peace Out and GG

Wuddup Dilla! good to meet u too..thanks for the reply.

Latest posts

Back