newbie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiction

Underdog
Reaction score
Finally recieved all our goods. Germing our seeds! will keep updated...heres some pics.

IMG_0607.JPG

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

nice setup..what are the dimensions of your box? is that a HPS or MH light?
also what type of material is that on the inside?

Damn that's a nice setup and to go with it a very nice strain. Can't wait for the updates. Good luck on your grow.

TURKEYNECK said:
nice setup..what are the dimensions of your box? is that a HPS or MH light?
also what type of material is that on the inside?
Thanks. The dimensions are 3'X3'X6'5" and thats a 400w HPS. As for what material its made of..I'm not so sure. Its a "Hydrohut Mini" Portable growroom the outside is canvas and the inside is come kind of reflective white plastic.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn that's a nice setup and to go with it a very nice strain. Can't wait for the updates. Good luck on your grow.
Thanks. Have you ever tried this strain out? I've never had it but Im lookin foward to it hope it all works out..will keep updated.

Fiction said:
Thanks. Have you ever tried this strain out? I've never had it but Im lookin foward to it hope it all works out..will keep updated.
Whats up Fiction. Sorry i never had the chance to smoke it but have read many good things about it. If i'm not mistaken Ldylunatic and her husband Zen have grown it in the past. You might wanna aks them about it.

whats up man? nice growroom you got, I almost got the hydro-hut :). Have you used feminized seeds before and if so how are the results? I read they stress easier.

My seeds sprouted this morning and I have planted them inside of peat pots filled with pro-mix. Their now sitting under 2 floros inside the grow hut. as far as yur question greenteam..I have no experience with any types of femenized seeds this will be my first hopfully its works out. here are some pics.

IMG_0609.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

IMG_0612.JPG

It looks like they have a good home. Gonna be exiting watching the babies growing up to be beautiful ladies. Good luck and keep the pics commin.
peace

6 of the 10 seeds I planted Have sprouted. The clip-on fan inside the hydro hut has failed so I needed to wire a small cfm fan. Im havin some trouble with this summer heat. The temp in the grow room is sustained between 80-85. heres a few pics.

IMG_0615.JPG

IMG_0614.JPG

IMG_0617.JPG

Fiction said:
6 of the 10 seeds I planted Have sprouted. The clip-on fan inside the hydro hut has failed so I needed to wire a small cfm fan. Im havin some trouble with this summer heat. The temp in the grow room is sustained between 80-85. heres a few pics.
Whats up Fiction. Yup i see some little babies in there. CONGRATS my friend your a father. :D

All 10 have sprouted. I've moved the light closer to them. heres a pic

IMG_0623.JPG

Hey Fiction, How is thar Hydrohut workin out for you?

im really early into my grow but so far its been workin juss fine.

Its been 9 days since I germed and 7 days since I planted them. Here are some pics. Has anyone ever used sensi-grow nutes? Are they affective?

IMG_0653.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

IMG_0666.JPG

Whats up Fiction. Your babies are looking great. Sorry but i've never tried those nutes before but i'm sure you will get a reply. Keep up the great work.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up Fiction. Your babies are looking great. Sorry but i've never tried those nutes before but i'm sure you will get a reply. Keep up the great work.
Thanks for the reply TBG, I've heard good things about advance nutrients so decided to give them a try. Will let you kno how that all goes. I plan on using them at half strength juss to make sure i dont over-feed. I read somewhere that the instructions on nute bottles are meant for a minimum 1000watt systems and users of 400watts wont need such a dose. Do you know if that's true?

here's some pics from today. I've got a question, is it normal for the new sets of leaves growing to be a slight yellowgreen color towards the center and fade into green? you can sort of see it in the birdseye view pic. Other then that everthin is goin fine. Finally got the tempeture and humidy just right. Maintaining it at 81* and 42%

IMG_0690.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG

Latest posts

Back