newbie in hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone please tell me what to do when your plants go hermi...I have a couple white widow that have shown signs. They have nuts at the nodes and around the buds. Oh they are 42 days into flower today.

depends on the time that they show that they hermie. if its at the very end of the grow, i would leave them. if its at the begining of the grow i would chop the plants.

in the middle its hard to say, depends on what else i have going and the time left on the hermie plant. the seeds they make are useless, so if its at a point were most of the bud will be seeded or if it will pollenate other plants i would chop it. if it looks to be fire smoke, and only a few seeds will be created id let it go.

They are 42 days and should be ready in 21... There are 4 plants total in my grow tent. The 2 white widow that have nuts. Another white widow and big bang that have shown NO signs of hermy... They all should be ready in 3 weeks. Thanks for the input PuffinNugs

its a tough call to make. i think i would probably let them go, picking the balls/ nanners off the best i could. probbaly end up with a few white seeds here and there. but i would be watching them like a hawk, sometimes they multiply so fast you cant keep up, if that happns i would just harvest early.

Latest posts

Back