Newbie lockdown grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamboy1888

Reaction score
Hi All. I’m new at all this and currently venturing on a little Aerogarden grown just to satisfy some curiosity.
Think I’m about three/weeks in and the little fella looks like this but I’m concerned about the curling leaves on attached. Is this a case of over feeding or lights too close?
Any pointers are much appreciated
Cheers

Last edited:
Whats your PH? What are you feeding? And that Aero is not big enough to complete that grow.
They are made for growing herbs and very small plants. I know i had one.

A dwarf,,you mean Auto? Autos can get fairly tall according to the strain. What strain is it and how many lumens does that light put out?

yeah “dwarf auto kera” apparently and it’s fitted with a 20watt led which is about 10cm from the little plant at the moment

What is the temperature in that space?

Iv decided to drain the water and replace with plain water at PH6 and no nutrients for a while and see if it perks up a little

10cm (4”) is quite close for a seedling. Raise up as high as you can and it should recover in a day or two.

Also your temps are very low. With LED you want to be between 27°-29°c (80°-84°f)

Latest posts

Back