Newbie named Irish.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRISHMAN1972

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!!!!!! My name is Irish......I'm out of Connecticut, USA and stumbled across this site w/ a search engine search......VERY IMPRESSED!!!! This will be my 2nd time around (solo this time...lol) and would love to ask questions (i asked one before and it was answered in 12 mins!) I'm very dedicated and have a good outlook on my upcoming 4 months!!! I have some WW seedlings and would love to be guided throughout the process (i forgot alot).:confused: I have a 400 conversion and I'm excited!!!........Thanks for reading.......you'll hear from me again:) .

Danks,
Irish~

Welcome to MP Irish. Looking foward to your grow and hope to see ya around the forum.

there are only two types of people in the world ,,the Irish and every one that wishes they were Irish ,,,,welcome ,,

Hey there Irish. Good to have ya with us.

Hows it goin?

I'm new, I got a question if anybody could help it would be damned appreciated. I'm growing a plant it looked very tall (4 months old), ready for budding, so I put it in 12 hours of darkness for about 6 days and then little white hairs started appearing. I thought that once the white hairs appear you can put it back to regular light (its growing in a green house, gets dark at 10.30pm during summer here). Was I wrong? Should I have left it doing the 12/12 hr cycle for alot longer? Thanks for your time.

Cheers

Well Jawz. When ever you want to ask something like this. there is a button at the top of each section called. "NEW THREAD". just click that. O'wise you did what called "hi-jacking someone elses thread". Its considered rude, but being a NEWB to the site, it will be over-looked. Also on the main forum page is sections. If your not sure where a question belongs just stuff it in the Gen. indoor section. Reason being is certain pros stick to there niche and answer questions there. Like the dirt growers stay outa the hydro section. cuz we just don't know about all that stuff. or just enough to screw someone up. lol

To answer you question. why did you switch back to 24 hr. light. was this an attempt to re-veg you plant after being sexed to use a "mother" to take clones from. If you wanted the plant to bud and produce smoke then you leave it on 12/12 until its ready to harvest. By switching back to the original light schedule it will put the plant back into vegatative state and won't bud. the only plants that stay in this state are "mothers" used for taking cuttings. 4 months of veg. wow. this thing is gonna be huge hope you post a pic of it in the grow journals section. but if you growing outdoors. or in a greenhouse. you should never have altered the schedule Mother nature will take care of this for you. It should be ready for harvest end of sept. into October. Head into the outdoors section. that will shed some light on it for you and there is a grow guide sticky at the top that you should read over. ;)

I wanted to get some smoke from it before september so I'm trying to get it budding, so I can harvest it earlier. I'll put it back to 12/12 lighting tonight then. Sorry bout the hi-jack thread.Thanks for the help Mutt. Cheers

Latest posts

Back