Newbie Needs Advice

TheDrowner

Reaction score
Alright.

I have a marijuana plant growing in my room, in soil. It is growing well but i need to know it the "pot" i have it in (old putty container) is big enough for it to grow. They grow fast so im worried it wil out-grow this pot so to speak.
Also if i should give it a fertilizer in the first few weeks of seedling developement.

I really want this to work (growing) but in a newbie.

Any advice on the above questions or any advice in general would be great.
Thanks

TD

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Yo mang welcome to MP. Yes at some point you will have to transplant into a bigger pot. For every foot your plant is it needs atleast 1 gallon of dirt. So if you have a 3 foot plant it should be in a 3 gallon pot. Do not give any ferts when your plants are babies. Also you should really take a look at this link. Lots of great info you need to know about growing MJ. ;)

TheDrowner

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch guys, i felt the need to transplant it into a new pot this morning. So its in a much much larger pot.

Thanks for the advice.

ineedmoney

Reaction score
whats up fellas/ladies just want to let you guys know that im new to this site so bare with me. i dont really know how to work this just want questions and some guidance to, growing and smoking weed. =)

ZMAN

Reaction score
ineedmoney said:
whats up fellas/ladies just want to let you guys know that im new to this so bare with me. i dont really know how to work this, just some guidance to smoking weed. =)
:welcome: :bongin:

Latest posts