Newbie Needs Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDrowner

Reaction score
Alright.

I have a marijuana plant growing in my room, in soil. It is growing well but i need to know it the "pot" i have it in (old putty container) is big enough for it to grow. They grow fast so im worried it wil out-grow this pot so to speak.
Also if i should give it a fertilizer in the first few weeks of seedling developement.

I really want this to work (growing) but in a newbie.

Any advice on the above questions or any advice in general would be great.
Thanks

TD

Yo mang welcome to MP. Yes at some point you will have to transplant into a bigger pot. For every foot your plant is it needs atleast 1 gallon of dirt. So if you have a 3 foot plant it should be in a 3 gallon pot. Do not give any ferts when your plants are babies. Also you should really take a look at this link. Lots of great info you need to know about growing MJ. ;)

Thanks a bunch guys, i felt the need to transplant it into a new pot this morning. So its in a much much larger pot.

Thanks for the advice.

whats up fellas/ladies just want to let you guys know that im new to this site so bare with me. i dont really know how to work this just want questions and some guidance to, growing and smoking weed. =)

ineedmoney said:
whats up fellas/ladies just want to let you guys know that im new to this so bare with me. i dont really know how to work this, just some guidance to smoking weed. =)
:welcome: :bongin:

Latest posts

Back