Newbie question about indoor growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 - 400w = sunglasses. wait till he walks into my room with 6 - 1000w HPS horizontal mounted with reflectors = blinders?

I find a person gets used to it tho. When I first started I had the ole sunglasses... now I walk in like nothing is different

LOL....i hear ya......Turk, your going balls out huh? 6 1000 watters....WOW.........I cant imagine it...............

Irish~

I'd love to see that in one room... be quite the glorious occasion! lol... I got a buddy that has 15 (5 apartments w/ 3 1000hps in each one.. climate control/co2 the works)... impressive for sure.. but nothing like having it all in the same room.

i got 2 rooms. 1 has 6 lights and 1 has 3 lights. i call them I and S, dont know why.

OK GUYS........its been about 7 days since our last pics and I think were doing ok.......i just like reassurance!!!!!!!.........there is a water issue were having but hopefully will work it out (i have gotten advice already on this issue on another thread).........should we lop them off again??? Were planning on flowering at or about 20".......were half way there and have the room for about 8 bushy ladies......as of right now we have 12 strong and 2 weak.......obviously not knowing the sex as of yet........these guys are were germinated about 6 weeks ago...............Peace..............

I~

81306.jpg

81306(2).jpg

indeed, have you tried tarantula? It's by Advance and has turned some of three of my plants from dying and wilting, to now having beautiful buds, and almost ready for the pickin'!

Advanced Nutrients has many different ''animal'' named products that help boost resistances and whatnot in plants. They make a solid product.

Latest posts

Back