Newbie questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trisomy21

Reaction score
Recently I recieved a couple clones, both of different species. I was wondering if it'd be advisable to clone them? Apparently the one is very hearty and produces great buds.

Secondly, I recieved them by surprise, so giving them the best care is a bit tricky right now. I've got them in a closet with a couple of lights, temps are pretty good and they seem to do well in there....However, during the day time I'm taking them out to get some actual sunlight.
Would it be better to leave them in the closet 24/7?

Trisomy21 said:
Recently I recieved a couple clones, both of different species. I was wondering if it'd be advisable to clone them? Apparently the one is very hearty and produces great buds.

Secondly, I recieved them by surprise, so giving them the best care is a bit tricky right now. I've got them in a closet with a couple of lights, temps are pretty good and they seem to do well in there....However, during the day time I'm taking them out to get some actual sunlight.
Would it be better to leave them in the closet 24/7?
Whats up Trisomy21 and welcome to MP. IMO yes you can clone a clone. I would also leave them under the lights 24/7 instead of taking them out and putting them in the sun and then back under the light.

Latest posts

Back