newbie ventilation help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drambouie

Reaction score
i have a 3" 50 cfm exhaust fan sucking hot air out the top of grow room and a 4" tube from the attic bringing cool air to the bottom of room for circulation, i was hoping the fan would sukk hot air out the top and negative pressure caused by the fan would *suk cool air from the tube. it seems to just *suk all the warm air from my house (verry little from the tube) and lower my temps in the house. the room isnt sealed, do i just need to add another fan to blow air into the tube from the attick or suk* it from the attick?

Add another fan but usually the intake is at the bottom and exhaust at the top because heat rises. Good luck!

i think ill add another fan. i cant go through the floor cuz its foundation, and 2 walls also, other 2 walls would b 2 obvious and id get crusified by the man himself

so 1 at top taking air out and another at top pushing air into the tube routed to the bottom of the room with a fan circulating air. the attick is like 28 farenheit

both fans will have their own holes

and both will b identical 50cmf exhaust fans.

with just the 1 im at 80-86 degrees depending on outside temps

whats yer professional opinion?

Latest posts

Back