This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisv

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been living in Holland for about 6 years now, and have grown a couple of plants outdoors. The results were pretty average.. I got a 400 watt lamp today along with some decent cuttings. A friend gave me a mother plant a few weeks ago, and it seems to be going fairly well, apart from the white blotches on some of the leaves. I found this forum whilst looking for a solution to the white blotch problem I may have with the mother plant.. Looking forward to some good advice. :)

Cheers

Chris.

welcome to the MP fourm , have you looked in our sick plant problem solution thread.

hey Chris nice to meet ya!!! Hopefully we can get your sick plant fixed ;)

Whats up chrisv. Welcome to the forum. Hope we can get your problem solved. There are alot of smart growers on this forum with sound advice. Hope to see ya around. PEACE :D

Welcome to the forum, you came to the right place for help, look around and I'm sure you'll have no trouble findin what ya need :)

chrisv said:
I've been living in Holland for about 6 years now...
Welcome to the group Chrisv! You're going to love it here.

Can I come visit you for about a year or so? Hahhahaaha

I wish!

Hi crisv...welcome aboard, you 've found the right place to land, look foward to reading your posts

Latest posts

Back