Newbie!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla89

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Layla. I'm new to the whole growing scene, been trying to get my research together & stumbled here. I have never grown before, but since i'm legal and paying way to much i figured it's time to grow my own. I have decided to go with a hydroponic system, any info you got would be much appreciated. Like I said I have been doing research, but it makes a difference hearing other peoples tip and tricks.

Welcome to MP Layla, you will find all the help you need rite here, when your ready tell us about your space, lights, fan and so on.

Welcome to MP. Keep researching, there is plenty to learn.

I run hydro--individual DWC buckets. I believe that DWC is probably the cheapest and easiest of the hydro systems.

Like dman said, tell us about your space. It makes it a lot easier to help if we have some idea of what you are planning.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

Welcome to MP Layla, you will find the help you need here. Green mojo on your grow.

Welcome to MP!! You got soem of teh best growers around here to answer your questions so don't worry u will learn all you need. Just start reading some of the sickys and u will be ready to go in no time.

Latest posts

Back