This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb247

JuztBudz
Reaction score
:D Hello everybody...just a quickie to introduce myself to y'all. I'm a 56 yr old, been a recreational smoker since the '60's, now I smoke to assist me with my med probs. I have HepC for awhile now, got a liver transplant about 11 yrs ago, and I'm doing okay with it. I've done indoor and outdoor grows using clones, now I am trying my first indoor grow using seed. You all have already been a great help in getting that g(r)oing. I am trying to do as much as possible on the cheap, so I mix my own soils, make my own reflectors and light boxes etc. Living on a fixed income doesn't help. The wife is none to thrilled that I am growing, but doesn't complain when she's smokin' the results...lol...she just worries that if I get popped, she'll lose her (Very Good) job...but I keep things on the down-low, so I'm not to awfully worried. Nice, informative site y'all got goin' here...keep up the good work!

Peace...j.b.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. ;)

Latest posts

Back