Newbie(:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janely

Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Janely. And I started my first ever germination process today. Hopefully I get a sprout and a wonderful plant:) My goal is to smoke my own:) so hopefully this all works out for me. Message me if you wanna talk about helping me out once my process starts. :)

Welcome Janely, we don't need to message you, share with all of us please. Your goal will be met with the help of the good folks at MP. They have helped me meet mine and much more.

Enjoy this fabulous trip of growing and passion. And of course some great smoke.

You will get a sprout. That's the easy part. :aok:

Welcome to MP. We are here to help you in any way we can. We were all beginners at one time. Germinating is just the first step in a long process. I would like to encourage you to read and learn as much as you can about what it takes to grow this wonderful plant. There is nothing quite like smoking your own!

hello janely did i spell your name right anyways glade to have you aboard,i'm sure your heded in the right direction look allready you got tap roots that should improve your confidence,i'm a newbie to so i no where you are comeing from .dont you worry once the word gets out everyone and his brother will be holding your hand and filling your mine with positive feedback if you ever need me just get in touch,88888888

Latest posts

Back