This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your plant sure looks like a flowering female, but there is one spot that worries me a bit. I will try to circle it. Welcome to MP, by the way. Can you get a close up of this area?

View attachment plant.jpg

Yes, thank you, that doesn't look quite right, let me bump this thread and get some others vote... Maybe i am just seeing things that aren't correct.

Bump Folks!!!

I see what Rose is seeing... Can you try to get a clearer picture with less glare? Could possibly just be the blur and that be new growth, but it looks boylike on that node,,

Those are looking like male flowers to me. where did you get the seed? Has the plant been stressed, it looks nice except I am a little worried about a hermaphrodite.

The OG Kush I am growing has buds that look like that when they first pop. I was wondering too.

Good eye, Rose.

You have amazing eye's Rose! I hope it isnt a hermie! green mojo!

Sorry, but those are male flowers--absolutely a hernie. Was this bag seed?

.dang...but yes it was....it was my 1st time I just wanted to see how it was going to be but thank you for telling me...so there well be no smoke able bud? it's still fun to grow the best plant alive and I will continue

Get some seeds and we will help you all the way... some seeds that aren't from a hermie plant. Those seeds will most likely hermie... Get some good genetics from a good seed company.

Latest posts

Back