This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome dms!
Glad y'all found us?
What kind of setup are you running?
Method?, Strain?, Lights?
Growing medium?
There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here willing to help with any questions you may have.
Again, Welcome!

What the Gloman said !-- Tells us everything - what you've done what U plan to do !-- We'll point U straight !- Read - Read - Read- Lots of threads here with lots of info !-- ask questions !- read some more !-- Weed is so easy to grow it's complicated !--
Welcome to MP !-- This is where the weed 411 lives !

Thank you for the welcome. As for what strain of seeds I am using I am completely clueless. I do know they come from a plant that was growing from femanized seeds. We are using farm happy for a medium in jiffey pots #4. As for a light right now we are using a maxxima MSL-404800C light that I found in my tool box until the first when I can get a new light. I am getting ready to build a grow room out of panda wrap recommend by a guy at my local grow shop. Trying to do our first grow as lite on the pocket book that I can as I am a disabled vet and only make so much and tired of paying the high prices I'm paying. I read new articles all the time to the point my wife ask me if I'm going to spend time with her or keep reading about our babies but look forward to learning everything I can.

U at the right place -- Thank U for your service !-- Old Army guy here !-- Growing weed can get a little expensive on the set up !-- Then U run for several months with nothing to show for your efforts except a higher power bill !-- I would say your most important purchase gonna be lights -I suggest LED grow lights -- I'm looking at some right now from spider farmer -- I'd shoot for about 1,000 - 1,500 watts per square yard - U may want some FFOF - Fox Farm Ocean Forest dirt when U put them in a larger containers -- U will have to use lights designed to be grow lights -I think there is a LED light thread !-- - jump in and mess up then start over !- Stay at it and keep up with this place you'll do fine !

Welcome to MP!
OGC.542c6d35410c668286a525ddddd4ea62

Hello all, I have been on mjp since 2007. I go by farmerlion over there. MedDakotabis is a company that's really only a name so far. My home state of North Dakota has done everything in it's power to kill cannabis. It has no regard for the voters or the measures past.

I grow and donate the highest quality of cannabis I can. I've spent the last decade developing and testing outdoor genetics for northern growers. With much help from the great Dubi of Ace Seeds. While I do have some great auto flowering genetics. I prefer the semi auto flowering landrace strains like Lebanese and Highland Nepalese. The overall cannabinoid make up is more full . Ruderalis in my experience is much more limited.
I'm always eager to learn or share.
Peace

Latest posts

Back