1. Bud of the Month: Squish / No name plant
    Dismiss Notice

Newbies huh?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lobey, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Aug 21, 2007 #1

Lobey

Lobey

Lobey

The Zen of smoking

Well, I am about to start growing my own bud as an expiremnt. I intend to make a grow box that is from 2'x2'x4', to 4'x4'x4' in size. I plan on using a hydroponics watering system. I will keep a construction log, a grow log, plans for the box, and photos. I intend to use this site to help me find out information about growing, as well as helping others like me to who want to grow, but are just too intimidated at the prospect and requirements of it. I plan on starting my exercise in two weeks time. And I quess that's about it for now. :)

2. Aug 21, 2007 #2
    Lobey likes this.
  3. Aug 21, 2007 #3
    Hey welcome to the site,
    I hope that you take some pics of your growbox. Mine was cool to build, and I'm sure your gonna love yours. Hey !!! send some pics, and enjoy.
    smoke in peace
    KingKahuuna

Lobey likes this.
  4. Aug 22, 2007 #4

berserker

berserker

berserker

RETARDED

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

5. Sep 10, 2007 #5

Lobey

Lobey

Lobey

The Zen of smoking

Blah... it seems this month has found me flat on my ***... after a bit of a situation with my room mate, I must now find a new place to live. The grow room will continue, as soon as I am not technically homeless :hairpull:

6. Jan 8, 2013 #6

Tru_Religion

Tru_Religion

Tru_Religion

I got some good kush on deck and my B-Day is tomorrow, also my drug test...if I smoke a little tonight will I piss dirty tomorrow morning?

7. Jan 8, 2013 #7

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Spammer^^^^^^^